Katie Couric Slurps Up Gore's Ranting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Katie Couric has a blog. Who knew? Probably not a great idea, particularly if she writes it herself. It's kind of hard to pretend to be unbiased when you are cheerleading Al Gore and making factually erroneous claims about global warming. Anyway, she thinks Al is fab. http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2007/03/21/couricandco/entry2594094.shtml

Be sure to scroll down and read the comments. They are remarkably harsh for someone who used to get up every morning thinking she was america's sweetheart.

2. Actually AAA we should give CBS props. Rather (no pun intended) than continue to pretend/deny that they're a legitimate journalistic news organization, they've finally come out of the left wing closet.

American's have known since Murrow that CBS stands for Communist Bull Shit.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

4. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

Yikes, and I thought I was an asshole.

Some of those comments are ruthless. Give the woman a break, former cheerleaders and Oprah fanatics need a news source also.

5. Some of them were pretty mean but most did focus on her absurd parroting of the global warming "consensus" lie. I think there is a lot to be said for the BBC "newsreader" model, in which the "anchor" is just a person who sits there and reads the news without injecting their personality or biases into it. Katie is probably a nice enough person if you're another mega rich liberal, but she is clearly in way over her head in pretending she has a clue about national issues.

Personally, I'd prefer if they hired the girl who does the macdaddy super bowl commercials.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Or maybe one of those girls from Naked News...