Katie Couric Sarah Palin Interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MandelbrotSet, Sep 25, 2008.

1. That certainly is how she looks in the video, isn't it? :p

Now that the cat is out of the bag, it's up to the Repbulicans to repair the damage.

And sicking Katie Couric on her was a stroke of genius, BTW. Major political kudos to whoever came up with that idea!

#41     Sep 25, 2008
  2. cuz69

cuz69

I suggest you go back and do your homework to the Clinton years about getting us into this mess.

Here let me help you:

http://www.townhallmail.com/jappkjkc_opninppp.html

#42     Sep 25, 2008
  3. cuz69

cuz69

I guess you could add me to that group too!

Keep talking guys: she will give JB a run for his money and as women can be cunning as part of their makeup....She will make him look stupid, and be insulting and condescending in a professional manner... and he won't even realize what she just did!

#43     Sep 25, 2008
  4. cuz69

cuz69

Jackass.... McCain backed out of the debates for a national crisis???
    At least he had a damn good reason!

Where was BO when JM wanted numerous debates in the past??????? Oh silly me, he was out campaiging and voting "PRESENT". Sorry I forgot!

And you call yourself intelligent? PLEASE!

#44     Sep 25, 2008
  5. Allen3

Allen3

Umm... Who's "we"? and aren't you a bank teller? Getting someone a roll of quarter doesn't exactly constitute a trade.

Get some history jimbo. Not everything bad begins and ends with W.

#45     Sep 25, 2008
  6. cuz69

cuz69

Ok... so JB a heartbeat away from being President, WHO DOESN'T EVEN REALIZE WHO WAS PRESIDENT in 1929!
    And proceeded to say that there was TV back then too!

Yeah, this is someone I want running the country after some (crazy)white supremist takes a pot shot at BO.

#46     Sep 25, 2008
  7. Wallet

Wallet

Let me see..........

Mr Lee Pickard, an ex-sec official, I'm guessing (jr.official) blows the whistle on the whole mess in the NY Sun........ what else do you expect ............ my guess there's a big "D" next to his name in the voting box.

Everyone wants a scapegoat, the majority would love to pin this on the current administration but the problems go way deeper that a SEC regulation change. YOu need to look into the political and financial manipulation of Fanny and Freddie, corrupt lenders and dont forget about all the people who took out the loans gambling on future interest rates and increased equity. The blame is as much on the consumer as congress or any law.

what else......

Gov. Palin has (last time I heard) a 70% approval rating in her state. 70% of people up ther must be fools according to this thread.

And no one has answered the question, Why is Obama qualified to be President. Everyone just keeps bashing McCain and Palin.

#47     Sep 25, 2008
  8. rc5781

rc5781

you know what...you're right...

it's been a wonderful 8 years...

#48     Sep 25, 2008
  9. Wallet

Wallet

Nobody said the last 8 years were good, but in all fairness it's been along time since a President has had to deal with the problems that the current administration has been dealt. (Everyone has their own opinion on the war, dont want to let that rabbit out of the bag).

But the last 8 years are over, we will vote in a New President.

Dont bash the other guy, tell me why Obama is qualified to be President.

#49     Sep 25, 2008
  10. cuz69

cuz69

He can't .... Wallet, and how many times did you ask him this?

#50     Sep 25, 2008