Katie Couric Sarah Palin Interview

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MandelbrotSet, Sep 25, 2008.

1. You think that's an ambush!?

LOL, she should have been preped on that one a long time ago. That would be the first series of questions I'd want to ask her ... especially since he is MIA.

#11     Sep 25, 2008
  2. vingbel

vingbel

Regardless of your politics, Biden is qualified to be president.

It's not that she doesn't know McCain's voting record. It's that she's an idiot. Anyone who follows politics (not even someone in politics) with half a brain would have been able to riff on the fact that McCain was a deregulator. She had no idea had to handle the question because she has no idea about any of the fundamental isssues of her generations (or McCain's generation.)

#12     Sep 25, 2008
  3. Thank you for your intelligent commentary ... we're all trying to figure-out why you even post on a trading website ... now we know. :D

#13     Sep 25, 2008
  4. Allen3

Allen3

Sorry quite right. Was putting together your other political commentary with this thread start, While the other dill-hole of a vp doesn't know who was in office in 1929 and that there was no tv for FDR to rally the nation from.

It was McCain who backed out by the way.

#14     Sep 25, 2008
  5. Wallet

Wallet

Enough to get him elected.

Question, if the majority of voters are in favor of him, which side is the Fool?

#15     Sep 25, 2008
  6. Yeah, thanks for proving my point and then some ..., I can't WAIT until the debates come around ... gonna be glued to the tube for these puppies.

Obama vs. McCain = Obama wins by TKO

but

Biden vs. Palin = Biden absolutely massacres her ... anyone taking bets to see whether she starts crying or not?

#16     Sep 25, 2008
  7. nickdes

nickdes

Katie is not a journalist, I still don't understand why CBS Hired her.

It is very clear which way she is slanted!

#17     Sep 25, 2008
  8. Wallet

Wallet

She slants in the direction she is told to slant, dont look at her, look at who signs her check.

#18     Sep 25, 2008
  9. What? :confused:

I don't understand why you guys are so upset at those softballs Katie lobbed at Palin ... just because they made her look like a ... BIMBO. :D

#19     Sep 25, 2008
  10. vingbel

vingbel

If the majority votes for a ticket with Palin on it, then the answer is that the majority are the fools.

Sorry to say it, but that's what it has come down to. I've voted Republican and I've voted Democrat and I remember the days when both candidates were smart and pragmatic and it wasn't all about some crazy ideology.

I thought that this year, we had two of those type of candidates, but with every crazy move McCain makes, it seems like we've only got one.

#20     Sep 25, 2008