Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg

Discussion in 'Forex' started by cstfx, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Surdo

Surdo

I did a trial last year, lets just leave it at that.

#41     Dec 9, 2008
  2. Respect for your openness.

#42     Dec 9, 2008
  3. jbt

jbt

We are no longer with FXCM.

The FXCM managed money program never had anything to do with us. We are discretionary traders and that program is all algo driven.

BKT is our signal service totally separate from our work as analysts at GFT.

You may actually want to visit the site and do some research before making false accusations.

We claim nothing. Everything I stated on this thread is fact backed by trading records and transcripts. We are one of the currency analyst teams on Wall Street that actually trades the market on a near daily basis.
    B

#43     Dec 9, 2008
  4. jbt

jbt

From the bitterness in your tone it sounds like you caught the service during a drawdown, which is unfortunate.

Like all good traders, we have refined our model considerably since then and the results have been dramatically better.

As I said, our current streak of 20 positive trades in a row may well end quite soon, but we remain confident in the over all efficacy of our approach, and I am, as a matter of fact, now adopting it for much shorter time frames with very good results so far.
    B

#44     Dec 9, 2008
  5. Surdo

Surdo

B:

Unfortunately my account took on a bit of water using several of your signals, but I am a big boy and made it back in my futures trading later in the month.

I wish you luck with your service, and perhaps did not need to be so harsh earlier in the thread!

Your pdf ebook was certainly valuable.

good trading,

surdo

#45     Dec 9, 2008
  6. jbt

jbt

NP - nobodies hates a drawdown more than me - but its part of the game.

Best of luck in futs.

#46     Dec 9, 2008
  7. Sorry, but struggling to make sense here, why two units? Why not one unit at 60pts risk? Unless, you going long and short the same pair at the outset?

You have a very simple mistake going on here, but it makes no sense me telling you that unless i tell you the mistake. Maybe you know but just not saying. Anyway explain where this 120point risk comes from?

#47     Dec 9, 2008
  8. also what %wins do you have on the first unit?

Your seccond unit is not profitable since you make 100points 20% of the time and loose 60points 80% of the time which results in a net loss.

#48     Dec 9, 2008
  9. dogmacat

dogmacat

Boris,

whats the link to your service? cant seem to locate it, would like a trial. thanks, dogma

#49     Dec 9, 2008
  10. jbt

jbt

2 units each has -60 point stop so total risk is -120

we use 2 units because we want to bank some quick short term profit and then try to milk the rest for triple digits if we can

#50     Dec 9, 2008