Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg

Discussion in 'Forex' started by cstfx, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Boris,

Since you don't offer a free trial, what about to post some signals here on ET ?

#101     Dec 16, 2008
  2. Boris seems like a good enough guy but I can understand people being wary and hostile of someone selling recommendations and not making their sole living off of trading and no long-term track record. The only holy grail I have ever seen is selling hope to others in the form of books, seminars and trade recs. It is definitely easier than trading for a living.

#102     Dec 16, 2008
  3. cstfx

cstfx

FXCM is a fucking joke.

I started this thread because I was surprised to see Boris and Kathy left the firm. They were their biggest cheerleaders; if you ever attended one of their sponsored FX trade shows you would agree. But I am glad they left and are now associated with a better firm. I'm also sorry I started this because it was meant as a shot of FXCM and not at Boris or Kathy. It has degenerated into typical ET trash talk.

#103     Dec 16, 2008
  4. I read that book following comments on here.

It should have been obvious to anyone who has traded for a while that neither the author or many of the subjects understood trading.

#105     Feb 18, 2009
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

I would not say it was too obvious. I liked the book, too bad Chuck Heys turned out to be a fraud.

#106     Feb 18, 2009
  6. Fair enough although this was my 'review' at the time.

#107     Feb 18, 2009
  7. If this thread is going to be resurrected, so be it. But keep it civil. Personal attacks with baseless arguments and no proof are for the chit chat and political forums. Not for this one.

#108     Feb 18, 2009