Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg

Discussion in 'Forex' started by cstfx, Nov 24, 2008.

1. cstfx

cstfx

Watching CNBC this morning I noticed Boris Schlossberg is no longer with FXCM. Doing a little research I see that neither is Ms Lien. When did that happen? A falling out? They were the two biggest cheerleaders FXCM had. Did they suddenly realize what a schmuck Niv was and move to someplace more reputable? Or just a matter of going where the $$$'s are (pun intended)?

edit: I see they have been with GFT now for about 4 months. Never noticed it before.

2. freo

freo

3. cstfx

cstfx

Didn't say I liked them, one post wonder. Just an observation.

forexpeacearmy? Please!

4. joemiami

joemiami Guest

The hell with those two! What i would do to see FXCM get shut down by the FEDS.... they are pure BUCKETSHOP SCAMMERS. I know 2 people that lost money on trades that should've got them ahead. I saw their trades and the charts to verify. Rediculous "out of the blue" spreads that crush you as you enter or exit a trade.

If there are any people on here new to forex trading and want at least a fighting chance to prosper with a good trading system, an ECN broker is the only way to go in my opinion. I trade thru MB with Ninja platform,.... and while no broker is perfect, they are very close to it.....

5. Surdo

Surdo

Boris and Kathy are nothing but huge Fx marketing machines...books....brokers...signal service...etc.

I once tried out their Fx signal service, and I canceled it after a week and paid nothing, complete joke!

Kathy and Boris are The Milli Vanilli of Fx trading.

Kathy's book is good for the newbie that would rather read a book instead of Baby Pips.

surdo

6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Interesting development. It would be great if Boris replies here and explains why they made this move.

I really like his last book with traders interviews.

7. gaj

gaj

millionaire traders is a really good book - i reviewed it on here, and think it's top notch.

btw, bear trap is a terrible book for anyone who's read bear stearns' headlines..

8. I really like Millionare Traders as well. I couldn't care less if the authors trade or not, they put together an entertaining read. I also enjoyed seeing Boris try to teach that chick a few lessons in Wall Street Warriors.

9. achilles28

achilles28

lol!

#10     Nov 24, 2008