Kass: Fed Is Cutting Soon

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Jan 9, 2008.

1. I have friends.

I have friends in Washington D.C.

I have friends who are very close to the Administration.

I have friends who are very close to members of the Fed.

This morning, several of those friends gave me an indication of heightened concerns regarding the domestic economy -- far more than what has been expressed by the President, the Secretary of the Treasury, and the Federal Reserve in various platforms over the last week.

And they say that the Fed will ease momentarily.

Enough said.

http://www.thestreet.com/s/kass-fed-is-cutting-soon/newsanalysis/investing/10397800.html?puc=_tsccom

2. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

really? you don't say? well this is very shocking indeed!

3. jjk2

jjk2

i have friends too. look out your window you'll see a black van.

4. balda

balda

Fed cannot help this market anymore.

Emergency cut or cutting rate by .50 will send a message "things must be really bad"

just my opinion.

5. a 500 pt short covering rally would be, imo, the juiciest time in your life to short the market beyond your means. bet the house, dog, wife, etc...

6. You need to let it play out. It’s going to be real bad but at least we will bottom and have something to rebuild on.

7. This knucklehead must be long

8. If they cut by .50 they will lose all credibility when things really go south. With the recent stimulous (if we can call it that) we are right back where we started. One more cut will bring us a little minus the top. At that point I will be loading the boat on just every put you could imagine. I say cut, it will give me another chance to get the best prices on more shorts. I feel like trading the long side for now. but every long seems to bleed like a short in a bull market.