Karl Rove : Obama wins 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 30, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

LOL Dance, RCG, dance. We know you are too lazy to try and compete on your merit but would rather have your AA 'slot' so you can get your job or what ever you think you need through a special favor mandatad by law. Admit that you are just a slaker RCG and you would like the world made easier for you through government than for the non-minority person.

#71     Nov 1, 2012
  2. Weak! Me calling you out for being the wigger you are has obviously struck a nerve with YOU :p

#72     Nov 1, 2012
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

This was back in April. As much as I hate Rove, at least he lived in reality and saw 7 months ahead that Romney had no real chance....

So did all the big Rep players, that's why they sit this election out, and saved themselves for 2016... Smart move.....

#73     Nov 7, 2012
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Famous last words....

Considering that being president ages a man twice as fast, I guess the messiah is going to meet his maker sooner? :)

Yes, imagine without that debate damage, Obama could have won by 10%!!!

#74     Nov 8, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

LOL

#75     Nov 8, 2012
  6. Rove went into denial during election night.

http://news.yahoo.com/republican-strategist-karl-roves-very-bad-night-002109469.html

It's a bit strange that he called for an Obama victory back in April, because that would mean he knew whatever money he raised from donors and spent on Romney was a toilet flush.

Maybe they should ask him for a refund.

#76     Nov 8, 2012