Karl Rove : Obama wins 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 30, 2012.

1. First of all, it's Colin Powell, not "Colon" Powell. Just give someone an enema? Second, I meant it in the context of IQ47's posts which I gave you a link to.

#51     Nov 1, 2012
  2. You did not answer the question directly. What exactly do you mean by "black"?

Are you saying he is black like Colin Powell? If, so, why is that such a bad thing? What are you trying to say?

#52     Nov 1, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

ha ha ha ha ha. RCG has a one track mind. "Colon Powell" - ha ha ha ha ha. Giving too many enamas I guess does that to one's mind. :D :D

#53     Nov 1, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's funny as shit. :D

#54     Nov 1, 2012
  5. That's is called a typo. However you have been consistent in your small beast like thinking on things. Conservatives are a scourge on society, but soon you will sent back in the depths from whence you came.

#55     Nov 1, 2012
  6. 666?

Are you going to answer this question?

#56     Nov 1, 2012
  7. Your question is quite obtuse, but you already knew that.

#57     Nov 1, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

You are so funny, RCG. I would have put you on ignore long ago if you weren't such a crack-up. You're like the Joe Biden of ET. Keep up the good (and funny) work RCG. :D

#58     Nov 1, 2012
  9. Sure I did. IQ47's words speak for themselves. Think Elizabeth Warren.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3666889#post3666889
    I'm wondering why any black man would think it's OK for a twerp like IQ47 to dishonor his race in the manner that Elizabeth Warren dishonored Cherokees. Clear now?

#59     Nov 1, 2012
  10. Are you intentionally being ignorant or what? Did you not see my response to AK? He lied all on his own. That he lied is a FACT.. if you choose to bury your head in your ass, go ahead. But don't fucking tell me I'm making shit up when I clearly laid out the proof.

#60     Nov 1, 2012