Karl Rove : Obama wins 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 30, 2012.

1. I've wondered that too... funny how the MSM conveniently ignored it.

#31     Oct 31, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

And, how did Obama know that she had it when he said, 'read the transcript'.

#32     Oct 31, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

They've ignored a lot in the last four years. I guess they're more into propaganda than news.

#33     Oct 31, 2012
  4. I apologize for posting on subject, but since the OP referred to Rove's prediction, perhaps some would find it relevant that Rove has now changed his mind.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...20229096046.html?mod=WSJ_hps_sections_opinion

Quote from Karl Rove:"My prediction: Sometime after the cock crows on the morning of Nov. 7, Mitt Romney will be declared America's 45th president. Let's call it 51%-48%, with Mr. Romney carrying at least 279 Electoral College votes, probably more."

Again, I apologize for interrupting the name-calling and mud-slinging.

#34     Oct 31, 2012
  5. That too.

Any libturds care to explain?

#35     Oct 31, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just don't let it happen again Tom. :)

#36     Oct 31, 2012
  7. My 11-year old just grounded me. No TV for a week.

#37     Oct 31, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I guess you'll have to post here instead. :)

#38     Oct 31, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Carl rove is a dipshit! None the less. Ocommunist wins, America will be in a civil war sooner than later....:(
    It's damned near inevitable...

#39     Oct 31, 2012

10. Speaking about Benghazi the day after

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

#40     Oct 31, 2012