Karl Rove : Obama wins 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Obama wins next tuesday,and you will have another failed prediction on record and the most in ET history

#21     Oct 31, 2012
  2. jem

jem

Obama lost 10 to 20 points with the independents during the first debate...

that one debate was perhaps the most damaging debate in history.

the next two debates did very little for him.

he lied his ass off in the second one, Romney purposely gave him the 3rd.

#22     Oct 31, 2012
  3. Obama may or may not win, but this does show how out there some can get with their predictions. With all respect to PsPr, do you think he really meant all the stuff on that list? Just partisan rhetoric more likely.

#23     Oct 31, 2012
  4. In regards to piss poor,he believed it imo.He's an idiot

#24     Oct 31, 2012
  5. Obama gave Romney the first debate.Obama won the next 2.The last 2 debates Romney got beat up pretty bad as well especially with Crowely fact checking his lying ass in the middle of the debate

#25     Oct 31, 2012
  6. jem

jem

crowley lied her ass off to protect Obama.. he did not call the libya attack a terrorist attack... he made a general statement about terror and the U.S. and he went out an lied his ass off about it for the last 6 weeks.

You and I both know... Obama sat an watched when he should have sent in the protection.. he was afraid of anti aircraft sams and it turning into mogadishu.

So he did nothing and when it was over... he and his team set out to lie.

it was a all a clintonesq demo commie big lie.

#26     Oct 31, 2012
  7. I Disagree Crowley lied

I dont know that Obama sat and watched when he should have sent in the protection

I dont know that he set out to lie.The CIA said their first reports to The President was that the attack started with protests

#27     Oct 31, 2012
  8. No he didn't, he got fucking schooled. The last debate was completely meaningless, and during the second Crowley DID in fact fuck up. She walked back her interjection immediately after the debate. Obama DID NOT directly call Benghazi a terror attack, he DID however blame the video and called it a spontaneous reaction to said video multiple times. His admin also blamed the video multiple times, including Ambassador Rice 5 times in one day. The best part is he blamed the video at the UN, two fucking weeks later when he couldn't possibly not know that there wasn't a riot long before that, when there was a live feed during the attack streaming into the WH, and multiple calls for help because they were under attack.

So please AK, don't insult everyone here and say that obama initially called this a terrorist attack. The liar here is OBAMA.

#28     Oct 31, 2012
  9. Pardon but: How did Obama know crowley had that exact transcript on hand for the debate?

#29     Oct 31, 2012
  10. Exactly.

#30     Oct 31, 2012