Karl Rove : Obama wins 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Ever since Mitt Romney all but secured the Republican nomination, we were all waiting with bated breath.

Wait no more. Karl Rove has finally put out his inaugural 2012 electoral map. And who's winning?

Barack Obama. Here it is, in all its glory:

You can see there how it breaks down: Right now, 284 votes are either solidly for Obama or "leaning Obama." Romney only has 172 solidly in his grasp or "leaning" toward him. The remaining 82 electoral votes are toss-ups.

What does this mean? Well, first, that Romney has some catching up to do given the gravity of the map he's up against. According to this map, even if Romney wins all the toss-up states of Iowa, Missouri, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida — which could be done — he still wouldn't beat Obama.

He would also need to take away some of the states currently leaning Obama. The easiest way to do that would be one of Michigan, Ohio or Pennsylvania.

Basically, what this boils down to: Romney NEEDS to win both Florida and one of Michigan, Ohio or Pennsylvania to win this election.

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com...a-electoral-map-electoral-votes#ixzz1tXVZgVG5

http://www.rove.com/polling_notes/0000/0202/Polling_News_and_Notes_04_26_12.pdf

2. how does romney get people to like him? their whole lives right wing christians have been preached to that mormanism is an evil cult and now they are expected to go vote for one.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

So the US is fucked.

4. Sadly, Odumbo will likely win.

1. The 50% non-Federal-Income-Tax-paying parasites will vote for the handouts to contine/increase.

2. The "race" vote.

Because of ignorance, greed, and bigotry... we are doomed.

:( :(

5. Ricter

Ricter

I think Mormonism will be a much smaller factor than you seem to think it will. Imo Romney's Cavalierism is the big factor.

6. pspr

pspr

The race hasn't even started yet. As mentioned in the analysis, "these polls will change". Other polls show just the opposite so it's better for people, at this stage, to be concerned you are behind than to get too confident in April.

Besides, we have all these and other shockers to come:

The Holder Contempt Trial
    The Occupy Riots
    The Black Riots
    The Obama Historical Movie
    More BC Revelations
    The Summer Economic Slump
    Possible Stubbornly High Gas Prices
    Possible Stumbles in The Debates (Obama doesn't do good without a teleprompter)
    Possible Inflation taking hold
    October Surprises

7. The GOP had no desire to back the one candidate (Ron Paul) that could have realistically peeled support away from Obama. Now the GOP get's to play the blame game for four more years.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I "Hope" you're right. I'm ready for a "Change" of POTUS.

9. pspr

pspr

And the Senate.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Personally I'd like to see a clean sweep of ALL incumbents.

#10     Apr 30, 2012