KARL ROVE: Donald Trump Is Discrediting The Entire Republican Party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Apr 10, 2011.

1. jem

jem

thats completely unsubstantiated.

In the end the Supreme Court make take over the issue, but right now states have control of a large part of the process in their states.

#11     Apr 10, 2011
  2. jem

jem

for the record. I am not a birther.

I have no idea where Obama was born.

Neither do you AK or anyone else. He has never provided any proof and said this birth certificate is accurate.

#12     Apr 10, 2011
  3. I find it funny how many birthers say they aren't birthers

"Michael Cohen, an executive at the Trump Organization, who has been leading a "Draft Trump" movement insisted that his boss was not a "birther," but rather was attempting to hold the Obama administration, which rode into offices on promises of transparency, accountable."

#13     Apr 10, 2011
  4. US Citizenship is determined by the states?

That makes no sense whatsoever. The state doesn't have the power to establish or deny US citizenship. The state can't take someone and make them a citizen on their own, and they can't deny that someone is a citizen on their own. States don't issue US passports, social security cards, etc.

US citizenship is a federal issue, not a state issue.

What part of the United States Federal government do you not understand?

#14     Apr 10, 2011
  5. No, the birthers are ashamed to admit they are birthers, even lie and say "I hope Obama is a natural born citizen" and crap like that.

Reminiscent of someone who is a racist claiming they aren't a racist...

#15     Apr 10, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

...or a drunk troll computer salesman claiming he isn't a drunk troll computer salesman.

#16     Apr 10, 2011
  7. The attacks continue

John Legend: Donald Trump ‘Should Be Ashamed of Himself’

*Last month he was in the audience for Comedy Central’s Roast of Donald Trump. [See photo above]. Today, John Legend is getting in a few digs of his own, calling the real estate mogul’s obsession with President Obama’s birth certificate “racist.”

“He needs to stop saying that racist bulls**t birther s**t,” Legend told Vulture last night in New York City. “Quote me please. He should be ashamed of himself. It’s awful, really.”

Trump, currently promoting his NBC show “Celebrity Apprentice,” makes headlines every time he openly questions President Obama’s place of birth – and he does it every chance he gets, revealing this week that he hired a private investigator to fly to Hawaii and poke around in Obama’s past.

As previously reported, Bill Cosby expressed his frustration with Trump during a Thursday appearance on “Today.” Asked about Trump’s presidential ambitions, Cosby said “the only thing he’s running is his mouth.”

“Oh, please, with Donald Trump,” Cosby continued. “Take him home with you. He’s full of it.”

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2y7xXPZJFxU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#17     Apr 10, 2011
  8. My thoughts exactly

#18     Apr 10, 2011

9. and i thought you were a trader . :(

#19     Apr 10, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't believe everything you think.

#20     Apr 10, 2011