Karen the Supertrader - TastyTrade Hybrid Experiment

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Sweet Bobby, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Market Measure segment is from September 7, 2016 and is entitled "How much theta is collected."

#861     Oct 1, 2016
  2. atrp2biz

atrp2biz

The segment references theta, not premium collected. So if your theta is 0.2% of net liq, their numbers suggest you should return 0.2% x 365 x 25% = 18%

#862     Oct 2, 2016
  3. Surprise

Surprise

Are there any verified track records for the yahoo group or it is just another hoax ?

#863     Oct 2, 2016
  4. It's just a 3 year hoax. Nothing to see there. Just carry on.

#864     Oct 2, 2016
  5. Check out the August 31 episode as well. I think it mentioned a percentage of the premium sold.

#865     Oct 2, 2016
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Remind me again: Why do you care? Do you intend to back those boys? I don't think so, nor do they want any backing. They don't give a rat's ass what you or others think, they run a Live experience with real money and they are profitable, thank you very much.

Now if you think that somebody is actually posting on an obscure message board weekly for 3 years on the off chance that a millionaire finds him and showers him with money, then you are a bigger idiot than you already painted yourself to be.

So give it up, give it a rest and fuck off. And I was being kind...

#866     Oct 2, 2016
    Sweet Bobby likes this.
  7. DTB2

DTB2

I remember you had similar feelings about Karen too......at one time.

#867     Oct 2, 2016
    Surprise likes this.
  8. Surprise

Surprise

You are wasting your breath you can keep repeating that they are profitable one million times but without evidence then it is just another hearsay .

#868     Oct 2, 2016
  9. Surprise

Surprise

You are right about that he kept defending karen and arguing how she is profitable ...etc but apparently she is just a fraud and many members saw that years ago .

#869     Oct 2, 2016

10. I wonder what Karen is doing now.....I haven't seen anything about her lately.
    Do you think she'll go to jail?

#870     Oct 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.