Karen the Supertrader - TastyTrade Hybrid Experiment

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Sweet Bobby, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolemite

Dolemite

His answer to your questions would be "Huh"? Then he would continue with 10 -15 posts where he bizarrely yells at himself and then responds to himself.

#721     Sep 25, 2016
  2. Wow, Maverick! I apologize. I had no idea who I was speaking to! You must really be the man. Based on the number of your posts, you must really be up more than 15.4% since April 5. By the way, what is your return big fellow?

Hey I hit that search button and I still didn't find your spreadsheet butt wipe? Can you send me the link, you aggressive poster, so that I can study your wisdom?

Man listen. You're just jealous. I got it. You want to be the man, but you ain't the man. You're getting beat by a guy with less than 200 points. I know you're embarrassed. How about you actually making some trades instead of making 22,000 insignificant negative posts.

#722     Sep 25, 2016
    .sigma likes this.
  3. Yes.

#723     Sep 25, 2016
  4. I just try to anticipate the comments of idiots such as yourself.

#724     Sep 25, 2016
  5. Dolemite

Dolemite

Told you guys, he is talking to himself again.

#725     Sep 25, 2016
  6. sle

sle

Sorry, yes what? There was a bunch of questions and only one of them was a yes/no :)

#726     Sep 25, 2016
  7. I cannot see how I am interfering with Bobby's trading, I believe he is free to click on Thinkorswim and trade all day long if he so wishes. I never tell anyone I told you so, because that is what the market is for. I am trying to discuss the trait of humility because in my 15 years I have seen plenty traders get hard-ons for 6 month returns and then disappear. It is not the strategy because every strategy can be used to make money, even selling premium. It is the simple lack of respect for risk and how difficult it is to do this for years, not months.

#727     Sep 25, 2016
  8. I did it here many years ago and learned that there is no value in posting live trades and P/L here, in all honesty. It just detracts from your trading because you become more worried on posting here and discussing than just worrying about your own money. I think you will also find it uses up more valuable time then you get from it.

#728     Sep 25, 2016
  9. Thank you for proving my point. Emmit Smith was once told by his Dad to stop celebrating every time he scored a touchdown and act like he had done it before and not like some amateur. Most experienced traders here know that when a newbie starts throwing a party for themselves over 6 months of returns, they are not going to last long term because they are mentality unaware of the discipline it takes to make money over the long-term. This is not me trying to be a prick, this is cold hard facts. When traders prematurely ejaculate over 6 months of returns we know the mindset and how it will end of causing them to lose money in the end. But 6 months of trading makes you an expert, so we should all ignore our 15 years of trading and bow down to the newbie making money in a bull market.

#729     Sep 25, 2016
    Gambit likes this.
  10. The easiest thing for you to do is just leave my thread. But you can't, can you?

#730     Sep 25, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.