Karen the Supertrader - TastyTrade Hybrid Experiment

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Sweet Bobby, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your immature comments are making this the most embarrassing thread on ET. Why don't you go make a trade? Sorry, you probably don't know how? That's why you're here, right? Too busy Googling photos of spoons? You're a pathetic loser.

#631     Sep 12, 2016
  2. CBC

CBC

Common Bobby, I'm pretty sure you can call trumps on the most embarrassing posting / threading here on ET.

#632     Sep 13, 2016
  3. F_488

F_488

CBC I would start your own thread rather than trying to rubbish Bobbys thread. Easy to be a keyboard warrior, lot harder to post your trades in your own journal.

#633     Sep 13, 2016
    Gotcha and Sweet Bobby like this.
  4. CBC

CBC

But he gives away so many free shots.

#634     Sep 13, 2016
  5. The ignore feature is wonderful!

#635     Sep 13, 2016
    CBC likes this.
  6. dealmaker

dealmaker

Don't worry about it, he is not trading your money...

#636     Sep 13, 2016
    d08 and Sweet Bobby like this.
  7. In spite of all the negativity, Brexit, increased volatility in the markets, etc., etc., my little experiment continues to chug along. It is a simple little strategy inspired by Karen and enhanced by Tastytrade research with a little dash of my own ingenuity.

All the trades have been updated on the trading log. The experiment began April 5 and is up $11,070 or 7.38%. During the same period, the S&P 500 is up 4.55%.

Happy trading and have a great weekend!

Bobby

#637     Sep 16, 2016
  8. Sweet Bobby, you are such an idiot! First, you can't compare your returns to the S&P 500 over a 5 1/2 month period! Dude, listen, you're probably a very nice guy, you just don't understand what you're doing.

Ultimately, you're going to blow up this account and lose all of your money! That's the ultimate comparison. I wish you well, man but it's clear that you're over your head. You just wait you freaking moron. Unbelievable!

Bobby

#638     Sep 16, 2016
  9. atrp2biz

atrp2biz

Good stuff. I was more aggressive in selling premium early this week and my positions have come in nicely. What adjustments did you make after Friday? Did you take the opportunity to sell more premium with the bump in vol?

#639     Sep 16, 2016
  10. Daal

Daal

does that include dividends? for the S&P500

#640     Sep 16, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.