Karen the Supertrader - TastyTrade Hybrid Experiment

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Sweet Bobby, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loogie is Captain Crook and I’m Peter Pan! He’s never going to catch me! I hear him coming a mile away!

#1341     Mar 21, 2018
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

That is the spirit. Maybe you should have stuck to Karen's method, after all she never blew up, just had a big DD.

Do you care to give us an analyses of what happened? For science... My guess is that the streamroller came faster than you were able to pick up the pennies...

#1342     Mar 21, 2018
  3. samuel11

samuel11

Is that real?

#1343     Mar 21, 2018
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

You guys are so gullible. The sweet bobby is playing you guys like an Alabama fiddle.

#1344     Mar 21, 2018
    Sweet Bobby and sss12 like this.
  5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Gotta be fake. No way a 2percent move in the SPX and nothing crazy in other market would cost him 60k unless he was running like 5mm notional. If he was running that much risk he should have been up a lot more than a few thousand ytd.

Either it’s a wind up or sweet bobby is a terrible short vol trader. I would bet on the former.

#1345     Mar 21, 2018
    Sweet Bobby and sss12 like this.
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

That is what I thought first when I saw the chart. After all he survived the big crash 2 months ago. But the chart corresponds to his reported dip around Febr 9th, when he said he was down 10%. So he is either very good at faking or he did blow up.

#1346     Mar 21, 2018
    Sweet Bobby likes this.
  7. samuel11

samuel11

Or he just wired the money out

#1347     Mar 21, 2018
    Sweet Bobby likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.