Karen the Supertrader - TastyTrade Hybrid Experiment

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Sweet Bobby, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ironchef

ironchef

Should be OK if you don't leverage?

#1321     Mar 18, 2018

2. This post, this is interesting. Can you explain a bit more? Thanks.

#1322     Mar 19, 2018
  3. Karen turns 100.000 into larger sums after much hard work within making a profit to 100.000 target 1st - Through using she strategy.

2nd Over the next 5 to 6 years increases profit towards 41 million after another 7 years. Whats wrong with that. It can be done -

#1323     Mar 19, 2018
  4. DTB2

DTB2

Try to keep up.

#1324     Mar 19, 2018
  5. We have improved the Karen strategy by adding additional underlying. /CL/ZB /6E /GC /NG. We now have a little diversification in the portfolio. Ouote: Sweet Boy : OK - DTB2 back to you - Having looked at the remaining few pages back - I can now see the company in question has failing registered against its self - I had not realized I merely applied answer to the first part of the comments - As in a profit in market is capable of being made. But now I have noticed - is this Karans Company ? - Is under complete collapse - Is this a good thing or just not enough attention to detail being payed at the time which is why losses have incurred the latter - I would image.? The simply answer - Is that they that they Know or Knew - And did no shit all - This also happen to Alpari UK back in 2014 I was there watching the action unfold.

#1325     Mar 19, 2018
  6. What the hell?

#1326     Mar 19, 2018
    DTB2 likes this.
  7. lol...You sound like an incoherent me, while I was back in college...and tried to rush a paper essay or quiz or exam the last minute, in a desperate, feeble attempt to sound logical and smart and rational and analytical. :confused:

But I'm pretty sure the teacher realized it's just a bunch of gibberish bs quickly thrown together.
    And the Grade received definitely reflected that. :banghead:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    #1327     Mar 19, 2018
    Sweet Bobby likes this.
  8. What the hell what Bro - I WAS JUST Quoting from you to get in on the story. As well - where is your trading account not being made available as to your new found system. You dropped flat.

#1328     Mar 19, 2018
  9. I haven’t dropped anything! My plan is working out nicely! Up over 7% for the year and cruising toward 51% over the next 52 weeks. But of course today came, the market dropped severely and I blew up my account!

Y’all were right. It’s been fun. I’m going into multilevel marketing!

#1329     Mar 19, 2018
  10. You and I finally agree on something!

#1330     Mar 19, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.