Karen the Supertrader - TastyTrade Hybrid Experiment

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Sweet Bobby, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sweet and Sour Bobby,
    How did you go from being (-10%) returns for 2018 to being on track for 27%?

You went from being an options premium insurance seller...to an options buyer, and now...a Real directional trader, o_O

I don't want to make this into a dick measuring contest, but I make 27% in a month....actually, I'm being Very...conservative and modest -- I make 27% in a week,

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
    #1291     Mar 5, 2018
  2. Dannnng. So anyone have the cliffs on Supertrader Karen? Did she loser her arse, and get sued for causing others to lose their arses? Just saw this thread - curious.

#1292     Mar 5, 2018
  3. And yet folks, he never accepted my challenge! Remember when he went quite for a few weeks! Dude, don’t be jealous of my success. And no I’m not directional and no I don’t buy options. You’re not worthy to hold my laptop. Big talker with small nads. That’s what you are. I’m a risk manager and frankly, I don’t see you as risk. You’re just noise!

#1293     Mar 5, 2018
  4. She was rolling losses to the forward month so she was still taking fees on profits she didn’t really generate. Bad accounting, but her trading was sound. I would imagine she’s recouped any losses and is barreling along. I don’t think any decision has been made in the case as of yet. The good thing is, I don’t even trade her style anymore. I’ve graduated to a higher level of understanding!

#1294     Mar 5, 2018
  5. DTB2

DTB2

Are you kidding me?

She was hemorrhaging for an extended period, thus the sham trades.

#1295     Mar 5, 2018
  6. I am now officially Bobby the Supertrader. Bow down and kiss the ring!

#1296     Mar 5, 2018
  7. DTB2

DTB2

Yeah, right.

The HI Fund had unrealized losses at the end of every month for at least two years, with the amount fluctuating between $3 million and $62 million.

In the summer of 2015, Hope caused the HDB Fund to realize its losses. This resulted in more than a $30 million decrease in the “capital account” of Investor A.

You are such a shill.

#1297     Mar 5, 2018
  8. DTB2

DTB2

The Scheme Trades were not in the best interest of the Funds

This is NOT bad accounting.

#1298     Mar 5, 2018
    samuel11 likes this.
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Check out my thread called Karen at court. The case is going slowly, I think the next court date is in July...

#1299     Mar 6, 2018
  10. Bobby the super trader here! It was a great week in the markets. I'm on track for 31.01% over the next 52 weeks. Its kind of like shooting fish in a barrel. I realize there will be times that I shoot the bottom out of the barrel! I accept and understand the risk.

Capture.JPG

#1300     Mar 9, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.