Karen the Supertrader - TastyTrade Hybrid Experiment

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Sweet Bobby, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's why Sweet and Sour Bobby said he is working on his degree. -- if trading is not his forte :confused:, he has something to fall back on.
    TastyTrade disciple.

What is that PhD degree in anyway?....is it a degree in Dinosaur Sociology Psychology from a random, weird, online college?

PhD people, atleast historically, don't make the best traders. -- They need too much proof and confirmation to make any decision, and they are simply always too conservative. ....by then, the window of trading opportunity ship has sailed.

A good trader understands part art, part science. -- and has the ability to constantly make these dynamic decisions in the heat of the moment and not get razzled. Kind of like a fighter pilot, mixed in with a philosophical poet professor.

Some people are just so stubborn and/or have a big ego, that they can't admit the game is over and they lost and they are wrong.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    #1281     Feb 17, 2018
  2. Yes. You have no idea what you’re talking about. I love it. Sit back and enjoy the show.

#1282     Feb 17, 2018
  3. Perhaps you’ve heard of the acclaimed University of Phoenix?

#1283     Feb 17, 2018
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yeah I was kind of surprised by this. My "go long at 10 pm with a 10 ES points stop loss" strategy is what? like 11 words long??? :)

But we still have 10+ months to go so sit back, get the popcorn and enjoy the show.

#1284     Feb 17, 2018
  5. By the way, the 3% loss is from January 29 2018, not the beginning of the year.

#1285     Feb 17, 2018
  6. And let’s face it, this particular thread has always been a show!

#1286     Feb 17, 2018
  7. I wouldn't necessarily brag about the University of Phoenix. -- in case you've been living under a rock the past ten years...all online college graduates can't basically find a job.

Most employers don't take them seriously.
    Online college graduates are only like 50-70% equals...to their more traditional local state college and universities.

College is kind of overrated and boring and useless, to a slight extent, if you ask me. If you have the hunger to be an entrepreneur...
    You should instead spend that money and time inventing a Sweet and Sour Chinese food chain. -- Build a restaurant Empire, o_O
    and you'll be a true...literally....Tasty Super Trader...Eat your heart out, Karen

I've always wanted to invent my own Protein Bar, and energy nutty granola bar.
    and quality steak sandwhich shop. -- Subway sandwhiches are complete flimsy thin shit.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    #1287     Feb 17, 2018
  8. It was a joke, Paper Trader Loogie!

#1288     Feb 17, 2018
  9. A caller to tastytrade today asked Tom if he ever hears from Karen. He said she emailed him a couple of weeks back and she is coming to Chicago and they will probably hook up. I would love to see her on the show again, but I doubt we will see that until her legal troubles are over.

#1289     Feb 20, 2018
  10. Hey peeps! I’m on track for a 27%+ year. How you doing? I know many of you were hopi g for my wipeout in February. Well it didn’t happen! Long live Karen the Super Trader! Long live tastytrade! Haters going to hate! Happy Trading! High five! I’m making trading great again in 2018!

#1290     Mar 5, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.