Karen the Supertrader speaking at tastytrade ‘s Geeks on Parade

Discussion in 'Options' started by Sweet Bobby, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Your problem is that your are defending his uncontested side. What you listed here nobody questioned. Our problems with him are:

1. He can't prove he can trade options profitably.
    2. He invited Karen back AFTER it was proven that she was an obvious, beyond doubt fraud.

Care to defend these?

#151     Nov 3, 2019
  2. raVar

raVar

Already done on number 1

Number 2, I haven't seen anyone disagreeing with, besides the OP

#152     Nov 3, 2019
  3. Not sure why either one of these points is YOUR problem .. if you read my post, you must have read
    1) I don’t care about his p/l and therefore his trading whatsoever...
    3) I already stated that I view the ‘reemergence’ of Karen in his circles as his failure (of his good judgment) ...
    ...and yours my friend is that you failed to realize that I choose to see, from a bird’s eyes view, the long/term ‘goodness’ that people do .. so there is nothing to defend here... that the way it stands..

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    #153     Nov 3, 2019
    raVar likes this.
  4. mukoh

mukoh

Wondering where Sweet Bobby is with his "Karen figured it all out and gave it to us".

#154     Nov 3, 2019
  5. Sweet Bobby is alive and well and trading better than ever!

#155     Nov 4, 2019
  6. Go back and look at Karen’s videos and you find them me glaring crack in the strategy. She didn’t watch her delta! She even stated that maybe she should watch it! I imagine Karen is doing just fine trading her own money.

#156     Nov 4, 2019
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Neither do I, as long as people don't think he made his money by trading. Although for a trading educator at least a slightly positive trading account would do good.

So I guess we agree more than disagree.

#157     Nov 4, 2019
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

With you too, we agree more than disagree. But just a note, I can't read your long ass posts, I am an old man, keep it sweet and short if you want an audience.

#158     Nov 4, 2019
    raVar likes this.
  9. raVar

raVar

LOL ... I'm not sure what you mean by old. I'm only 48.

Got a smile out of me this morning.

:D

But nah.

Not when it comes to trading. If people want a full explanation, and know how to trade, I figure A) They should first thank me for posting in the first place and B) The explanation takes time (and even then, I leave a lot of details out ... and details that matter)

#159     Nov 4, 2019
  10. raVar

raVar

But sort of to the entire point mentioned in my posts, and his posts ...

Why do you care if people think he made his money by trading? Why is that even important to you, and instead, not focus in on the principles?

#160     Nov 4, 2019