Kanye West admits mental illness, makes me feel bad.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Fuck Koonye.Hope he ODs on his medication.

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]
    I don't think he's taking it is the problem

destriero likes this.
  4. Aaaaand five minutes later (months really) he is saying he was misdiagnosed.

"After saying that he had a “98 percentile IQ test,” West, 41, went on to state that the doctor told him “I wasn’t actually bipolar; I had sleep deprivation which can cause dementia 10 to 20 years from now when I wouldn’t even remember my son’s name.”

President Trump is apparently also a light sleeper, reportedly getting approximately four hours on average each night."

My cat could tell Kanye is bipolar and he is not a smart cat.

West should not be Trump's token black on show, he is clearly mentally ill. We seem to be back in the days of mad kings.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    piezoe and destriero like this.
  6. TJustice

TJustice

The funny thing is no one on the right really cares all that much. Except... that the left gets so triggered. Some get so triggered they reveal their true racist selves.

FriskyCat likes this.
  7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

If Obama had had some dumb ass rapper in the white house acting like that republicans would be losing thier minds about Obama disrespecting the white house.Because its trump and a mentally ill coon buffoon that supports the confederacy and wants to repeal the 13th amendment republicans have no problems with it.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

but kneelers disrespect the nation

9. Wallet

Wallet

You mean like Psy who rapped about killing American soldiers. Common who rapped about burning President Bush or Delgado who spews the N-word every other sentence and calls the founding fathers white supremacists?

Republicans didn't lose their minds.... The left has. I don't know why I waist the time to reply to you, you're the most racially bigoted poster on these boards.

LacesOut, FriskyCat and Poindexter like this.
  10. kingjelly

kingjelly

and calls the founding fathers white supremacists

They weren't?

#10     Oct 11, 2018