Kanye goes ghetto again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Word on the street: Jack asses are offended.

#11     Sep 15, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Obama's statement was not "off the record" The public is universally against Kanye that Obama was trying to get points for speaking out....But he couldn't do it publicly because of his Black constituents.
    Obama has no balls or true beliefs.

#12     Sep 15, 2009

3. Maybe Mr. Obama should invite the two of them over to the White House for a beer, so they can work out their differences.

#13     Sep 15, 2009
  4. I'm surprised that no one has brought up the racial aspect of this drunken black male physically taking the microphone from a younger white lady, but I suppose that I shouldn't be too surprised . . . The whole thing was very ugly, and I am glad it happened for Kanye, to paint him for the sorry loser he be.

#14     Sep 15, 2009
  5. Let's just hope that Kanye doesn't show up at the funeral for Patrick Swayze. I can hear him busting in on the Eulogy...No disrespect to Patrick, but MJ was a better dancer.

#15     Sep 16, 2009
  6. copa8

copa8

:D

#16     Sep 16, 2009
  7. Eight

Eight

Kanye is a racist bastard, this racism has gone on for centuries, I want a reparation check, an apology from every single black that ever lived, or some more reparations would cover it too, either one is ok..... and I want reparations for the cities that got burnt, the nervous breakdowns, the destroyed businesses... not to mention the boring news coverage of all that shit while I sat there going "oh they are burning their own neighborhood again.... whatever"

#17     Sep 16, 2009
  8. in my day ... rock-stars behaved themselves better ... banged their groupies and ultimately died of a heroin overdouse

the weight of celebrity ...

#18     Sep 16, 2009
  9. Hester

Hester

#20     Sep 16, 2009