KANE TRADING bookset for sale!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Marky33, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Marky33

Marky33

Hello everyone,
    since I gave up on trading, I'm selling most of my market-related stuff. I have the complete set of books from:
    http://www.kanetrading.com/index.html
    in mint conditions. If you're interested in Market Geometry, this set is a must have. Every REASONABLE offer will be considered. Please, note that I'm selling the whole set, not individual books. Any question, hit me up.
    Cheers!

2. Marky33

Marky33

bump

3. nkhoi

nkhoi

50 bucks,

4. Marky33

Marky33

The whole set goes for $700, and all of my books are like new. I'm not asking for the same price as new (even though there would be no difference at all) but for a fair price.

5. nkhoi

nkhoi

I just collect books I dont read them. I have Scott Carney book, Tim Morge book. A free book from ET member when he stopped trading. 50 is to cover S/H.

6. jprad

jprad

What you paid is less important than their true value, which doesn't seem to be all that much since you "gave up" on trading.

7. clacy

clacy

I'm sorry you paid $700 for books on trading using geometry.

8. Roofer gives out a nice .886 retrace w/gap thread (Kane stuff)...

http://www.mypivots.com/board/topic/6941/-1/slate-pile

I will offer $125.00 (if you haven't sold them within 2 weeks of Dec. 25th).

Kane is a good guy; you just have to distill it down. There is WAY too much to cover everything...

Much of his fib stuff (true fib retrace of less than 50% {I believe it is 47.2%) and the extensions that 'roofer' mentions in the thread are good 'targets' that do not lag.

I always get confused between median lines and modified schiff median lines, etc...

I don't really work with stocks or ETF's intraday; so roofer's thread doesn't completely speak to me; though it is kinda fucking cool that he shows how to measure fib retracement of .886 measured FROM THE GAP open on NYSE stocks and other exchanges.

Yet I a bit torn in the sense that this appears alot like 'after the fact' trading examples.

These are my thoughts; I welcome a further dialogue.

p.s. Honestly though--Kane's trading books are MONSTROUS in length; judicious editing would have made his writings a bit more tolerable.

Yet I could say the same things about my rambling posts as well.

peace

Hedvig

9. Marky33

Marky33

What you do with them is not my issue. I just ask for a fair price.

10. Marky33

Marky33

If I quit trading, that doesn't mean those books/methods are worthless. By the same token, if you can't drive a Ferrari and decide to sell it, you should give it away for nothing because it's "undrivable".

#10     Nov 14, 2011