Kamala the Clown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Not road trip either.

upload_2019-7-23_18-20-21.jpeg

#41     Jul 23, 2019
  2. Double not road trip. Bet you don't even know who the one of the left is.

[​IMG]

#42     Jul 23, 2019
    TreeFrogTrader and elderado like this.
  3. Not road trip.

[​IMG]

#43     Jul 23, 2019
    elderado likes this.
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

#44     Jul 23, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  5. Putting the car up on blocks.

#45     Jul 23, 2019
    elderado and AAAintheBeltway like this.
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Funny you said that.
    I caught an interview she gave yesterday, it was on NPR... she is a bit out of touch.

She was going on about how most people don't have $400 for an unexpected expense and then somehow or the other the conversation morphed into her infrastructure plan.

So later, out of the blue she asked the interviewer if he knew how much 4 tires cost. He didn't. She informed him it was about $400. It got funny as she elaborated though, she went on about potholes being everywhere, then strategically brought it all together by saying something to the effect of everywhere in America families are spending $400 they don't have because potholes destroy their tires. She's like... "Why do you need to buy new tires? Because you’re driving on potholes every day."
    Ooookay.

She looked haggard last night in the debate. I don't know how the MSM is grading her this A.M., but from what I saw she slipped some imo.

#46     Aug 1, 2019
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  7. smallfil

smallfil

Technically, she is not even black because she is half-Jamaican and half-Indian so, she is more of an Asian by ethnicity. I guess she would be given the Rachel Dolezal treatment as soon as a smart interviewer figures she is not actually, black! Rachel Dolezal was a white woman who claimed she was black and was head of a branch of the NAACP! There are too many dumb black people not to see her as obviously, white? Finally, they figured it out and threw her out!

#47     Aug 1, 2019
  8. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

I'd love to know where people are getting these $400 tires. I paid just over $600 last year at costco.
    Doesn't matter how many votes someone gets. Only 270 of them count, my friend.

#48     Aug 1, 2019
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Getting it without the popular vote usually means only 1 term

#49     Aug 1, 2019
  10. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

Bush was pretty hated by 2004(at least that's what it felt like according to the media), but he ended up with 3 million more votes and more EV's in 2004.

#50     Aug 1, 2019