Kamala the Clown

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jun 29, 2019.

1. It will be paid out of their reparations account.

#21     Jul 8, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  2. Kamala the Skank works with law firm that represented Epstein to do fundraising.

Defends herself by saying that none of the lawyers in attendance from the firm actually represented Epstein.

Ahhh. okayyyyy. Might need some more 'splainin.

"Presidential hopeful Kamala Harris ripped a law firm’s work on a controversial plea deal involving deep-pocketed pedophile Jeffrey Epstein — the same day she took money from some of its attorneys at a fundraiser."

https://nypost.com/2019/07/15/feds-find-diamonds-fake-saudi-passport-at-epsteins-townhouse/

#22     Jul 15, 2019
    elderado and Clubber Lang like this.
  3. elderado

elderado

[​IMG]

#23     Jul 18, 2019
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  4. elderado

elderado

#24     Jul 23, 2019
  5. Part of the article.

Gabbard: ‘Kamala Harris is Not Qualified to Serve as Commander in Chief’
    'She's got no background or experience in foreign policy'

Jeffrey Cimmino - July 23, 2019 10:20 AM

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D., Hawaii) argued Sen. Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) is not qualified to serve as commander in chief during an appearance on Outkick the Coverage with Clay Travis on Tuesday.

"I think one of the things I'm most concerned with is Kamala Harris is not qualified to serve as commander in chief, and I can say this from a personal perspective as a soldier. She's got no background or experience in foreign policy and she lacks the temperament that is necessary for a commander in chief," Gabbard said.

"I've seen the cost of war firsthand. I've experienced the consequences of what happens when we have presidents, as we have from both political parties in the White House, who lack experience, who lack that foreign policy understanding, who therefore fall under the influence of the foreign policy establishment, the military-industrial complex," Gabbard continued. "This is what's so dangerous. This is what we've seen occurring over time."

Gabbard frequently criticizes America's foreign policy.

In a May fundraising email, Gabbard blasted a Daily Beast article for stirring "up hysteria that makes it easier to push our country into war." A February email warned that "our freedoms and democracy are being threatened by media giants ruled by corporate interests who are in the pocket of the establishment war machine

#25     Jul 23, 2019
  6. It's hard not to love Tulsi.

upload_2019-7-23_13-13-7.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-23_13-13-20.jpeg

upload_2019-7-23_13-13-38.jpeg

[​IMG]

#26     Jul 23, 2019
  7. Joy Behar Grills Tulsi Gabbard: Why Do Ann Coulter and David Duke Like You So Much?
    “The View” host pressed the 2020 Democratic hopeful to explain why she gets so much love from right-wing extremists.

[​IMG]
    Matt Wilstein
    Senior Writer

Updated 07.22.19 2:17PM ET / Published 07.22.19 12:31PM ET

The View’s Joy Behar has some concerns about Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI).

“Some prominent figures on the right, the extreme right, are praising you, they like you,” Behar told Gabbard when it was her turn to question the 2020 hopeful on Monday morning. “David Duke, the klans-guy, he likes you.”

Behar was citing the support Gabbard has received from the former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan and other right-wing extremists. But while Gabbard has unequivocally rejected those endorsements, she was quick to note on The View that Duke “also likes” Congresswoman Ilhan Omar. Duke previously praised the Minnesota Democrat for challenging Israel.

But Behar wanted to know why Duke and others are drawn to Gabbard specifically.

“I think that first of all, we shouldn't give David Duke any oxygen at all,” Gabbard replied, before pivoting to make the point that her message appeals to a wide swath of voters that just happens to include unapologetic racists.

“What I have seen and what I have heard as we have been going through this campaign both in big cities and in small towns is we have got Democrats, Republicans, and Independents, people from across the political spectrum, coming together, coming to our town halls, coming to our events,” she said. “We can disagree on a number of issues, but this issue of the cost of war and the experience that I bring to this most important responsibility that the president has as commander in chief and ending these wasteful regime change wars.”

As Gabbard tried to explain the difference between opposing “regime change” and being an “isololationist,” Behar continued to push back, noting that those on the right support her “extreme vetting” for Syrian refugees and the fact that she criticized President Obama for refusing to use the term “radical Islamic terrorism.”

“I don’t want to talk about what they are saying,” Gabbard shot back.

“This is what they say about you,” Behar replied, “and why Ann Coulter says, ‘Oh goody for Tulsi.’”

Coulter not only tweeted “Go Tulsi!” during the first Democratic debate but also told BuzzFeed that she would consider voting for Gabbard not only in the Democratic primary but “possibly” even over President Trump in the general election.

“I will never apologize for making it my priority to keep the American people safe,” Gabbard said in response. “That’s the bottom line.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-v...o-ann-coulter-and-david-duke-like-you-so-much

#27     Jul 23, 2019
  8. Joy loves the guilt by association tactic. She'll continue to love it until it bites her back. Some random serial killer watches the View. Do you endorse serial killing Joy? Did you know of his crimes? Are you a serial killer too? I saw a fat ugly racist. Gee Joy, you're fat and ugly too. Leftists, they never seem to learn.

#28     Jul 23, 2019
    traderob likes this.
  9. Tulsi bats that shit away like Roger Federer hitting a forehand.

#29     Jul 23, 2019
  10. Someone in the United States actually “thinking” about foreign policy? What a novel idea. There appears to be a lack of a sound foreign policy plan among our top politicians. We are grossly underestimating both symmetrical and unsymmetrical capabilities of our potential opponents. Again, like in the 1970’s, when the Soviet Union briefly led us in military weapon system electronics. We are under valuing the current relationships with our trade partners and Allies. We don’t seem to appreciate the effects of being a unreliable partner and the potential for new alliances to form, weakening our global influence. Not that the US should have it’s fingers in every pie.

I’m concerned Kamala and Pete have no value add in foreign policy. Joe and Bernie seem to have the wrong focus and priorities on foreign policy, just like the current administration. Maybe Elizabeth is stronger on this subject, but I have not been paying close attention.

I don’t really see how Tulsi’s military experience somehow qualifies her as being strong foreign policy candidate. But then again, it doesn’t disqualify her either, especially given the lack of sound foreign policy ideas by any of the other Presidential candidates, it seems.

Tulsi Gabbard for President? Let’s hear more about this Presidential candidate because we and the world are so in need of a leader who has a foreign policy vision that is based on reality.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    #30     Jul 23, 2019