Kamala Harris - the reality

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Aug 12, 2020.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

She supports reparations and should be among the first to pay them...

Kamala Harris Descends From Slave Owner Who Said Slaves Were ‘Comfortable’, According To Her Father

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/11/kamala-harris-ancestors-owned-slaves/

While campaigning for president, California Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris said she’d look into reparations for slavery. Now the running mate to presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden might have a chance to tackle reparations. But Harris might have to come to terms with claims from her father that her ancestors were slave owners.

According to Harris’ father Donald Harris, a retired Stanford University economics professor, the Harris family descends from a 19th-century slave owner, Hamilton Brown.

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter…” Harris allegedly wrote in an article for Jamaica Global, according to Snopes.

Brown owned multiple plantations throughout the 19th-century, even going so far as to say slaves were “comfortable” in Jamaica, according to a pamphlet from 1832 entitled “Three months in Jamaica” that documented life on sugar plantations. Brown also advocated against the abolition of slavery, per Snopes.

(More at above url)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Shocking news, slave owners bred with their slaves. In yet other news, we landed on the moon

Bugenhagen likes this.
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

So if you heard those claims you wouldn't think the same? Because every non racist person would. Nevermind the veracity of said claims, but the claim itself?

5. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Daily caller? Then Fox, next Nypost I guess?

From a non-propoganda only outlet.

"The California senator eventually reversed course weeks later, saying she was “sad, frustrated, and disappointed” after authorities said Smollett may have faked the attack."

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  6. We already pay reparations to blacks..
    Affirmative action
    Welfare
    They are allowed to get away with certain crimes and offenses because they are black
    We invest in their communities
    We invest in their schools
    They are allowed to have low gpa’s and lower sat scores to get into colleges.
    We pay for their college tuition.
    We pay for their health insurance
    We pay for their food stamps

who do you think pays for all of this? White tax payers. That is reparations.
    What else do they want??? A lot more. Its a disgrace.

Clubber Lang and Ayn Rand like this.
  7. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

OK.. So her mom is pure Indian (from India). Her father is Donald Harris who emigrated from British Jamaica..

images (7).jpeg

But.. GWB is promoting the idea he is from a line of slave owners?

GWB, does that make any sense to you? Or could it be that a white slave owner impregnated her female slave ancestor?

That being the case..

8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

What does Kamala Harris do when she's not accepting campaign donations from Donnie and Ivanka. Some fine supporters she has there.

9. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

It's her own father who outlined the family history. Seeing her background she should be the first in line volunteering to pay reparations.

10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#10     Aug 12, 2020