Kamala Harris' claim about smoking pot while listening to Snoop, Tupac, goes up in smoke

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Max E.

Max E.

She is having a tough time being moderate right now, her only issue is whether or not she can make it through the primary, when people like "Occasio Cortez" are seen as rock stars.

#41     Feb 13, 2019
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

eh...even Hillary tried to ride the Bernie platform

#42     Feb 13, 2019
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Now nearly as many as republicans.Racist Republicans even made it thier electoral strategy

Southern strategy

In American politics, the Southern Strategy refers to a Republican Party electoral strategy to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans.[1][2][3] As the civil rights movement and dismantling of Jim Crow laws in the 1950s and 1960s visibly deepened existing racial tensions in much of the Southern United States, Republican politicians such as presidential candidate Richard Nixon and Senator Barry Goldwaterdeveloped strategies that successfully contributed to the political realignment of many white, conservative voters in the South who had traditionally supported the Democratic Party rather than the Republican Party.[4] It also helped to push the Republican Party much more to the right.[4]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    #43     Feb 13, 2019
  4. What are the odds that she went down on Willie?

100%

She is wayy too stupid to be President. In other words, the dems have found their candidate.

#44     Feb 13, 2019
  5. Oh, the kind of Indian who works at 7-11. Got it.

Thank you Joe Biden.

#45     Feb 13, 2019
  6. She has been resting up for the big lift. Takes a lot of energy to not campaign in 50 states- or 57 depending on who you ask.

[​IMG]

#46     Feb 13, 2019
    traderob and CaptainObvious like this.
  7. I don't know. A couple of them are at the absolute bottom of the range. Get's to be hard to short something that has already gone to zero.

[​IMG]

#47     Feb 13, 2019

8. President of California maybe.

Being Willie's concubine is all you need to get ahead (or should I say to get head) there.

#48     Feb 13, 2019
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Kamala certainly has you triggered:)
    If I was a Trump supporter I too would be worried about the Obama type black vote she would be getting in 2020 as well as womens vote.

#49     Feb 13, 2019
  10. elderado

elderado

Perhaps that Hahvahd psycho can assess her. There's something really creepy about her. Not just the fact that she sucked Willie Brown's dick to get ahead, but she giggles like something out of a damn horror show. Super creepy.

Is this really what we want? Imagine if she carried that "Big Stick" of the presidency. What would she threaten YOU with?

#50     Feb 13, 2019