Kamala Harris: Another clown set to join the Dem Clown Show

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jan 10, 2019.

1. UsualName

UsualName

The South Carolina thing is more inside baseball for democrats and my post was full of typos.

What I was saying is South Carolina is traditionally the third state in the primaries, the first two are not very diverse. South Carolina has a large proportion of African American women voters. And African American women have an outsized influence on democrat nominees.

I know this will bring up Bernie Sanders trolling and all the dnc stuff that comes with it but I knew Clinton had the nomination after she won South Carolina because she won the black female vote.

And it’s HBCU historically black colleges and universities.

The sororities in HBCUs are for life. Once you’re AKA your always AKA. It’s some very serious stuff to be from an HBCU and in a sorority. This will give Harris a substantial advantage from the gate. Where she goes, I don’t know.

#31     Jan 11, 2019
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yes... I made the same typo with HBCUs as you.

#32     Jan 11, 2019
  3. I follow all the civil rights leaders in the dem party.

gig

#33     Jan 11, 2019
  4. Along with the corrupt superdelegate process the dem party had. Clinton owned the process before it even began.

Be different this time around since the process has changed and superdelegates can't vote until the second round, or something like that. That works against the dnc duds but increases the chances of a loon being nominated.

#34     Jan 11, 2019
    Tom B likes this.
  5. UsualName

UsualName

It actually will be a lot different with some states because some of the caucus states are becoming primary states. The Sanders types won’t be able bully people in locked up gymnasiums anymore.

As to the superdelegates, I’m on the fence. Because I personally hate caucuses. They’re not democratic and they give a pathway to a candidate with a minority of voters to win a state and even the nomination.

The superdelegates acted as a buttress when a nominee wasn’t actually the choice of the people, as was the case with sanders. With caucuses being lessened, I’m ok with superdelegates having a diminished role.

#35     Jan 11, 2019

6. Other way round.

The superdelegates are there to make sure the dem establishment can put one of their duds in if people go off the reservation and vote for someone not pre-approved.

Talk to Bernard Sanders for more on this.

#36     Jan 11, 2019
    Tom B likes this.
  7. UsualName

UsualName

Caucuses aren’t democratic
    Tree
    Frog
    Superdelegates, Hillary is the deep state

#37     Jan 11, 2019

8. As I said, talk to Bernie about it. He says the dem primary was "wigged." Or choose someone else. Elizabeth Warren, for example. Good luck trying to argue that it is just conservatives making deep state allegations. That dog ain't gonna hunt.

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics/elizabeth-warren-dnc-rigged/index.html

#38     Jan 11, 2019
  9. UsualName

UsualName

#39     Jan 11, 2019
  10. Sure, Bernie and Fauxcahontis say the primary was rigged because they are part ring wing conservatives in the tank for the republicans.

Try again. Fail.

#40     Jan 11, 2019