Kamala Harris: Another clown set to join the Dem Clown Show

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

I did; and ditto

#21     Jan 10, 2019
  2. If Dems stay far left, Trump can step down and put a globus monkey on the ticket and GOP will still win....

#22     Jan 10, 2019
  3. Rubio will challenge him if he is seriously weakened by events.

I have said before people got twitchy about whether they liked, hated rubio or whatever.

But that is neither here nor there. I am saying he will challenge him whether he you like him or not. He knows trump is formidable though so he wont start down that road until he sees how things are shaping up. If trump is doing okay, he will no go. Much like the way biden watched hillary's situation and then decided not to go. But that lesson works both ways, he knows now he should have jumped in.

But, in general, yes to your point. Trump going down or being wounded is not an automatic win for the dems. The pubs have others to put up, and the dems have to be extremely careful with picking a loser- and we know they can do it.

Rubio will especially think about jumping in if the dems nominate someone who is really old, some names come to mind, since he can get the youth or more youthy vote who are not idealogically driven but are in the middle and just want to move on to another generation. Also, he is hispanic but being republican negates that the way the american mind works. But it there as a factor, if being too white gets to be a problem for him.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    #23     Jan 10, 2019
  4. Republican primary voters aren't voting for Little Marco. He is a pro-amnesty open borders sellout. Might as well run Romney again.

It is amazing though how out of touch establishment republicans are. A guy who never moved the needle, Kasich, thinks he can challenge Trump. Of course they are all hoping Trump gets removed or weakened and they will be there to pickup the baton. I'd rather vote for AOC than one of those weasels.

#24     Jan 10, 2019
  5. Not sure Romney ever stopped running.

#25     Jan 10, 2019
  6. Kasich appealed to more independent and moderate democrats, he just never got a chance to speak with the circus focused on 7 other candidates. He could come in next year and adjust his policies and appeal to central GOP/DEMs and independents and upset things for the GOP. I think I can get a college political science major to draft up a campaign strategy better than what most of the douche waffles came up with in 2016 for their candidates in the primaries.

#26     Jan 10, 2019
    Cuddles likes this.
  7. UsualName

UsualName

Ok be argued for a long time that the pathway to the democratic nomination is actually through South Carolina because this where the candidates meet a large population of black women. If anyone doesn’t know black disproportionately weigh in on democrat nominees. They have a vote weight higher than white males in the republican primaries.

Long story short, Harris being black isn’t what actually makes her interesting to this group and I’m going to make a lot of roll your eyes with this, what makes her interesting is she is a Howard University alumni.

The push to get a graduate of an HBCU is going to be massively on her side. Understand that this would add incredible prestige to the black university system.

#27     Jan 11, 2019
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I disagree with you about the level of importance you attributing to South Carolina in the Democratic presidential nomination process.

I will agree that HCBUs such as Howard are excited to see a HCBU (Howard) alumni on the nomination path to the presidency. Some of the students/alumni at HCBUs in North Carolina have commented on this.

#28     Jan 11, 2019

9. Rachel Dolezal has a masters from Howard University.

Running mate for Camel Harris?

Why should the dems struggle to decide whether a white or black running mate is better when they could have both!!!

[​IMG]

#29     Jan 11, 2019
  10. UsualName

UsualName

You seem to know a lot about this lady. Kind of creepy.

#30     Jan 11, 2019