Kamala Harris: Another clown set to join the Dem Clown Show

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Tom B

Tom B

2. #12     Jan 10, 2019
  3. And yet you righties voted for the most ignorant, illiterate president in US history. Because you all can relate to him I presume.

#13     Jan 10, 2019
  4. Well, say what you will about Trump, but he was able to rally massive crowds and a massive following while out on the trail, and to systematically overcome a very wide field of primary candidates, including the Bush and Clinton dynasties.

Let's see if Kamala can do that.

#14     Jan 10, 2019

5. If Trump can get elected cheating on 3 wives, and riding his Daddy's coattails and publicly bragging about sexually assaulting women, why does the background of any Democrat in the same vain really matter to the public? I think the GOP is the last party that should be throwing stones and pointing out character flaws.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    #15     Jan 10, 2019
    Cuddles likes this.
  6. Everything Trump has ever done and not done has been and is being examined in the press and through various investigations and there years more ahead of that and more and more piling on by the dems and new committees.

Not sure why anyone else who wants to run for president should be protected from scrutiny, gossip, examination, etc. Of course we already know that it will be because she is a woman or semi-black.

#16     Jan 10, 2019

7. Not protected from scrutiny, just that why should it matter anymore to the public after Trump....

#17     Jan 10, 2019
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

9. Each voter gets to decide. It's up to them, not me.

If Hillary runs for instance, some people might decide that after trump that think she is looking good, or the mere reminder of her out on the trail may cause them to puke. Let em work it out on the playground. Not for me to pre-conclude that they have no valid reason for examining another candidate just because trump is this or that.

The other thing I keep saying, is that it has not been established yet that trump will run in 2020 or that if he does he wont be successfully primaried. So approaching all candidates with the yardstick of how they compare to trump is not necessarily the most productive.

#19     Jan 10, 2019
  10. Heh. read up before passing that dismissive tripe along.

Willie Brown

Kamala Harris banging her way to political appointments.

But that's fine. I look forward to massive scrutiny of ever aspect of her life and will adjust my views as I wish or not.

Meanwhile, how the lefty media coming along with those four traffic tickets that Marco Rubio got over a ten year period which the media went wild with, before it turned out that most of them went with his wife?

Nope, I want to see FULL investigation and coverage of Kamala Harris and we need to know whether she liked to be on top or bottom when she and Willie were having sex. I would show her no mercy whatsoever. THE BITCH CERTAINLY DID NOT SHOW BRETT KAVANAUGH ANY MERCY IN RUTHLESSLY QUESTIONING HIM ABOUT SEXUAL ASSAULTS AND RAPE LINES AND ALL OF THAT, DID SHE? Fuck her and the horse she rode in on. I spare no effort whatsoever to examine her personal life.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    #20     Jan 10, 2019
    Clubber Lang and AAAintheBeltway like this.