Kaaba Stone 666 Nautical Miles from Temple Mount?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Holy shit, I was considering requesting an FAA registration number - N616F.

NOT anymore!

:)

#31     Sep 10, 2010
  2. This further goes to show you are the complete opposite of your name. You are a very biased thinker(not even sure "thinker" should be in your name.) You take 1 guy who THINKS that the number is 616 as your evidence that Christians got the number wrong. Where did this professor get the idea that the number is 616...Oh yeah...it says right there...from a "hoard of previously unintelligible manuscripts discovered in historic dumps". So you believe that information that came from a dump site, over the 1000s of other manuscripts found that were not found in dumpsites?

How much damage can water and erosion do over a millenia anyway? Its comical that you use this kind of stuff as your evidence for a Christians stupidity when this information actually becomes evidence for your own stupidity.

#32     Sep 10, 2010
  3. Free Thinker and his ilk are usually damaged souls. The script goes like this:

1. They were believers.
    2. They played by the rules.
    3. But something happened....God did not heal an amputee or something.
    4. Then they undergo a reaction formation.
    5. Everyone who believes is a God is officially stupid because God will only let them down, just like He did with the now non-believer.

As a consequence of this script, the newly formed atheist is more fervent as to convincing people that there is no God than believers are.

Take this Free Thinker. This thread had nothing to do with him, as he is a non-believer and this was obviously aimed at believers and agnostics.

However, the actually Enslaved Thinker is compelled to cast dispersion on this discussion because of the aforementioned reasons.

It's kind of like crashing a birthday party of some random individual because the party crasher never had a birthday party for themselves.:)

#33     Sep 10, 2010
  4. i dont believe any of it. i was just making fun of religious morons like you and rcg who believe this bs. grow up already.

#34     Sep 10, 2010
  5. if enlightened people dont speak up the stupid people will take over. someone has to save our nation from the likes of people like you.
    do you have the intellectual capacity to even understand why "god has never healed an amputee" is important?

#35     Sep 10, 2010
  6. :D :D :D @ FreeThinker the Enlightened Super Hero, here to Save us from our personal Saviour!!!

See?

Told Ya!!

What hubris!!:D :D

Edit: About that amputee, I will refer to a concept called the "Butterfly Effect"

#36     Sep 10, 2010
  7. jem

jem

1. I find this stuff interesting. thanks

The comments are interesting.

2. Richter is having fun being sarcastic.
    3. Free thinker feels challenged.

#37     Sep 10, 2010
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Guilty as charged, sir!

#38     Sep 10, 2010

9. Wonder why it is God decided some species would have the capacity to grow limbs back but not our species? What a sense of humor. (" Ahhh, fuck them")

#39     Sep 10, 2010
  10. jem

jem

sorry about the spelling of your name.

I did enjoy your first comment. (although I am impressed with the 666.95 distance.

It forced me to go here and find other other units of measurements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_units_of_measurement

I now want to start using grams per fluid oz.

---

Finally there may be something to this...

Did you know languages go left to right or right to left in by virtue of their relation to temple as well?

#40     Sep 10, 2010