Kaaba Stone 666 Nautical Miles from Temple Mount?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Oh well, it's not 666 n. miles. Pity there is no other common unit of measure that would give us an evil linkage between the two.

Anyway...

If I send roughly $688.00 CAD to that nutchurch in Florida, and the conversion comes to $666.00 USD, will they return the money, burn the money, wait for another day to convert, or open a CAD$ account?

#11     Sep 9, 2010
  2. When i was checking the distance and saw it was near Istanbul, I knew Istanbul used to be Constantinople, named after Constantine the great, the man who made Christianity legal. I was looking for any interesting history relating to Constantine and that place that is right outside istanbul, but instead I found the information that I presented.

#12     Sep 9, 2010
  3. What would be the degree accuracy of 5/100 of a mile over a distance of 666 miles?

Just curious.........

Edit: I figured it out. The distance is 264 feet short of 666 miles.
    Or a percent accuracy of .000006

Oops: Forgot to translate statue miles to nautical miles, actually it is 303.8 feet short. For a percent accuracy of 0.000007.

Sorry about that.

#13     Sep 9, 2010
  4. I know some think this Muslim-Jew strife is by co-incidence. I was just noticing that the Kaabah stone is 666 nautical miles from the Temple Mount. And if one uses the Temple Mount as the Geographical center of the world, a lot of co-incidences start to come out.

Just some Soduku type stuff, that's all.

#14     Sep 9, 2010
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It depends because feet-per-degree varies with lattitude, right?, the earth is an oblate spheroid (a bit flat at the poles). Also you must calculate the distance on a great circle, its not a straight line.

#15     Sep 9, 2010
  6. "oblate spheroid"? no shit!

i should know better the planet i am from :(

#16     Sep 9, 2010
  7. You know what...I just rechecked it with google earth, but I was measuring from the dead center of the stone to the dead center of the dome of the rock. Now that is 665.95 Nautical miles, but many people say that might not be where solomons temple actually stood (which was considered Gods house here on earth). If you go just a little bit west(264 feet) still in the temple mount area(as the mount is 500 x 450 feet or so) you get 666 nautical miles exactly. Jews do not go to the temple mount area because many are afraid they might step where the inside of the temple used to be which is the holiest of holys. Its still possible that the center of solomons temple is exactly 666 nm from the center of the kaaba.

Still dont know if this means anything.

#17     Sep 9, 2010
  8. I do believe that is the distance per foot between a statute mile and a nautical mile, I factored that in already.

#18     Sep 10, 2010
  9. lol. what religious superstition does to believers minds.

#19     Sep 10, 2010
  10. lol, what atheist do not recognize is that they too, follow a religion. You have no more proof of no God than I do of one.

That is what is really funny, but whatever got you into that sad state, I will pray that you recover from it.

Free will reigns supreme, however.:)

#20     Sep 10, 2010