Justin Bieber gets Raped.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 4, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Can we all just agree on this one, they need to change the laws, any woman who is over 18 who has consensual sex with a dude aged 13-18 should not be charged with statutory rape, Instead the guy in question should be given a key to the city. :D

By GREG RISLING
    LOS ANGELES (AP) - Police could investigate an alleged sexual tryst between Justin Bieber and a San Diego woman last October at Staples Center because the singer was 16 at the time, authorities said Thursday.

Los Angeles police Cmdr. Andrew Smith told The Associated Press that no report has been taken about the incident. However, his department could file a report after various media outlets reported Mariah Yeater filed a paternity suit earlier this week against the teen heartthrob.

"If it's brought to our attention, of course we'll look into it," Smith said.

Yeater had just turned 19 when she says she and Bieber, then 16, had a brief sexual encounter after one of the singer's concerts. She said she gave birth to a boy in July and believes Bieber is the father because there were no other possible men she had sex with at that time.

She is asking a judge for child support and a paternity test.
    Bieber's camp has denied he is the child's father.
    California law states anyone who has unlawful sex with a minor and not more than three years older is guilty of a misdemeanor, which carries up to a one-year jail sentence.

"The issue of statutory rape even if she's guilty, hypothetically, that has no bearing on the duties to provide child support," said one of Yeater's lawyers Matthew Pare. "It's a totally separate issue."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20111103/D9QPHDD01.html

2. pspr

pspr

This is hilarious. It is every young male teenager's dream to get laid. I'm in the camp that criminal statutory rape doesn't apply to teenage boys who consent.

3. even jesus freaks need a little nooky now and then.

"The success I’ve achieved comes to me from God." — JB to Rolling Stone 2/11

"Believe it or not, teen idol Justin Bieber is not only an international sensation, but he’s a devout Christian. "
    http://belieberbook.com/

Emo Philips When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

4. Always amazes me that they're dumb enough to shoot their mouths off to parents or teachers.

Just remembering... had that cute 25 yr-old Social Studies rocked my world in the 9th grade... would I be complaining how devastated I was at having been "statutorily raped"? HELL NO! :D

5. DT-waw

DT-waw

Bieber is worth much more than MF Global now.
    2 years from now it will be worth more than BoA.
    3 years and he is richer than Citibank.

10 years from now if he will invest in automated systems yielding 50% p.a. he will overtake Soros who is likely to lost his fortune to 19 yr old model from Colombia.

changes. there's something about changes... that we love.

6. Maverick74

Maverick74

The funny part of that story is that the "rapist" gets to demand child support from the "victim" if the child is his. That is some funny shit.

7. pspr

pspr

It probably comes out because they are bragging about their conquest.

I was surprised at the father in one trail against a teacher that was gang banged by some football players after she and them got drunk. He was saying how his son is not the same after losing his virginity and how it has devastated him.

Bull shit. The kid just grown up a little, realized how enjoyable sex is and has started on his life long search for the "next piece of ass".

8. Of course. Most of us couldn't constrain ourselves... but geez.. you don't tell your parents! Better you don't tell your buddies either, as one of them might tell their parents.... but then again, how could we resist bragging?

#10     Nov 4, 2011