Justice Somalia style. (Gotta luv the religion of peace)

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by hughb, Oct 28, 2008.

1. hughb

hughb

Somali woman executed by stoning
    A woman in Somalia has been stoned to death after an Islamic Sharia law court found her guilty of adultery.

The woman was buried up to her neck and then pelted to death with stones in front of a large crowd in Kismayo.

It was the first such execution in the southern port city since Islamist insurgents captured it from government-allied forces in August.

A local Islamist leader said the woman, Aisho Ibrahim Dhuhulow, had pleaded guilty to committing adultery.

"She was asked several times to review her confession but she stressed that she wanted Sharia law and the deserved punishment to apply," said Sheikh Hayakallah.

A group of men performed the execution in one of the city's main squares in front of thousands of people, AFP news agency said.

Story from BBC NEWS:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/africa/7694397.stm

Published: 2008/10/27 23:41:21 GMT

© BBC MMVIII

2. In order to end this, we must look at how the world begins, and change our mind about it...about what we want to see...what we want to experience.

This can not be ended without ending the world. And the world is ended where it begins. Where then does the world begin? The world begins when confusion is invited into a mind of unlimited scope and power. The mind turns against itself and everything it is, expending its power upon its own destruction. It justifies its destruction on the basis that it is "guilty". This is a judgment handed down against the truth. The truth is dragged into a mock courtroom, where false witnesses appear to accuse it of this, that and the other. The entire world of space, time, form, events and circumstances arises in order to *prove* that the charges are *true*, despite the truth.

Before all physical phenom seems to manifest, the truth is charged with separation. It is false. And yet, to prove it true, a world arises in which everything is separate from another. This is a false witness, and appearances deceive. "Guilty", the mind sets about justifying its false judgement upon itself. A world arises in which there are a million and one "reasons" why everyone in it is guilty of something, sometime, somewhere. It selects some of the most common events and circumstances and makes them illegal by "law", for example. The law eventually criminalizes everyone for something, sometime, somewhere, making all guilty. And in this way, the world justifies its existence, built upon a false pretext, and hands down punishment mercilessly.

The way to end all this is to look at the pretext, the so-called *foundation* upon which the world is built. It is built on concepts and feelings that are false. And yet, insisting that they are true, a world arises to prove them "true".

The mind that makes the world belongs to everyone who seems to live and breath and move in the world. The mind is self-sabatoging itself, reducing itself to sentient beings which feel pleasure and pain. The mind has reduced itself to untold bits and pieces, each one a haptic device for the express purpose of feeling the strange and horrible feelings upon which the world is founded, none of which are true.

In this way, cause and effect are reversed, and confusion rules the *night*. Meaningless circumstances inevitably arise, are assigned meaning, and made punishable by meaningless laws. Events such as stoning seem to cause horrible feelings in some, and drug-like euphoria in others. But stoning is not the cause of these feelings. Stoning is an effect of pre-world psycho sickness. Judgement initiates the sickness, like a drug ingested. Judgement drops a goofy gavel and declares that separation is a fact, and therefore the one mind is guilty and worthy of punishment. A world arises out of this, in which judgement is the number one drug of choice, irrational as it may be.

The way to stop these scenarios from arising is to go back to the beginning, and go back to court. This time, let the Truth be the star witness. The Truth simply overturns the courts decision and declares the defendent innocent. In order for this to have any effect upon your experience, you must put yourself in the defendants shoes, and identify with the accused. The defendant is the maker of this world. And each seemingly separated participant in the world has heretofore accepted the previous verdict, and therefore appears to be separate from everyone and everything. To reverse the charges, each seemingly separated defendant must admit - confess - that he is the maker of the world...in order that he might now accept the judgement of Truth. And if Truth be the judge, each defendant is innocent.

Innocence is the "last judgement" which ends a world built and maintained by false judgement. Why is it that no one in the world will hardly admit that he is the maker of the world? Is it not because he feels guilty for making it so? And so he shifts blame to anyone, anything, anywhere, anytime, anyplace. Even our Father is blamed for making the world! The good news is that he who is faithful and just to confess his "sin" of making the world, makes himself a candidate for absolution. Absolved completely, the world is no more, and passes away. In truth, it never was. In this way, the truth "takes away the sins of the world", the world being the number one "sin" of all.

The mind that makes the world belongs to the Son of God, and "man" is the Son of God against his own mind...out of his mind...mad with guilt. Each one ends his experience of the world when he decides, from where the world begins, in his own mind, that the separation of the Son of God is no longer what he wants to see as the "truth". No longer does he wish to see a "guilty" Son of God, and so, he no longer wishes to see a guilty brother or a guilty self. He must decide to see ALL forms as innocent, because ALL manifestations of form have originated on false pretexts. When this is decided, the experience of the world is ended, two by two, until the entire world is returned to the sanity of reality.

Jesus

3. If Jesus had prattled on like this 'back in the day', there would be no Christianity. His followers would've all fallen asleep.

4. As I recall, some of them fell asleep just before I was crucified. Likewise, some will fall asleep as I explain how to end stoning in the world. I did explain it this way, and for the most part, all of what is called Christianity is still asleep...along with the rest of the world. And this is because the world is not yet done crucifying the Son of God, in various ways. As a rule of thumb, sleep precedes pain.

Jesus

5. If self-sabatoge, as a foundation for the world seems far-fetched, just google self-sabatoge to find 252,000 results. Have you ever wondered why some traders just keep getting hammered by the markets? The events and circumstances of the world all trace back to its inception. All of its psychoses, ills, and diseases trace back to its genesis. And it is there that it is healed, and there alone. Healing calls for a change of mind about Self. Self is the Son of God, which is everything real. Is everything sinful or sinless? Decide.

Jesus

6. Let me summarize the GOP tactics to win this election.

1-- Obama is a communisit -- Let me ask his voters about their opinions of Karl Marx

2-- Obama is Muslim -- Let me dig any dirt I can find and post it here, and show you what bad guy he is

3-- Obama is Black -- "he wants to take all of my money and give it to Black people"

VERY BRIGHT. you're just down by 10 points, keep up the good work

7. hughb

hughb

this thread has nothing to do with the election.

I'm an Obama voter.

VERY BRIGHT. Idiot.