Justice Roberts????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Simply an uneducated comment. Worst outcomes for who, precisely? America has the best hospitals in the world, for anyone for can afford it. It is in America that groundbreaking treatments and medicine can be found. Even in universal healthcare Europe, many Europeans come to the United States for treatment that is not available under their healthcare systems. I personally know a few brits who went to Hopkins and Sloan Kettering for treatment because the NHS would not and could not afford the specialized drugs & procedures needed for their condition. You don't see Americans going to Europe to be treated, do you?

#71     Jun 29, 2012
  2. Piezoe is so right, pay attention and learn instead of being so stubborn.

#72     Jun 29, 2012
  3. It's completely different!

It's a tax based on non activity. Instead of taxing me on my participation they will now tax me for not participating. Which sets the precedent for the examples I laid out. If those activities are deemed essential to keep health care costs down, a tax can be assessed for my non participation to help those who wish to participate but can't afford it. Any American, regardless of political leanings, should be absolutly appalled by this over reach.

It's tyranny no matter how you slice it.

#73     Jun 29, 2012
  4. Nothing new there when it comes to federal power . Like I asked a few days ago when was the last time the USSC limited federal power the 30's?

ussc rubber stamps everything so why bother having it?

#74     Jun 29, 2012
  5. w o w

#75     Jun 29, 2012