Justice Roberts????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

your empty posts certainly prove my points about you, keep it up

#41     Jun 28, 2012
  2. so what he's saying is the govt has the power to tax nothing. buying gas and earning income is participating in something, its acting to DO something, (make money, consume fuel)

NOT owning insurance isn't DOING anything, how can you tax doing nothing?

Maybe i'm completely stupid, but i just dont get it.

#42     Jun 28, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Some say storm windows "pay for themselves" (salesmen no doubt), but I don't know that for certain. I think they only need to pay for the difference between themselves and ordinary windows, plus a penny, to make them more productive.

#43     Jun 28, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Your problem is that you far overestimate the "content" of your posts. That you would actually take them seriously is just sad.

#44     Jun 28, 2012
  5. Mav88

Mav88

no, you get it. The government doesn't mandate we buy gas, the comparison is so specious I cannot believe a guy in Roberts position would write that.

#45     Jun 28, 2012
  6. Also known as an ultimatum

#46     Jun 28, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

LOL, from a jackwagon who has NO content

I am arguing actual ideas, you are running your finger through your own shit. I would ask you to see the difference but I know better, now run along before your drool shorts out your keyboard.

#47     Jun 28, 2012
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Ironic, This decision helps take the pressure off the wealthy for more revenue. The Bush tax cut for the wealthy will probably stay.

Now it is the middle class and near poor that get stuck....

#48     Jun 28, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

productivity can only be increased with more efficient tools of production strictly speaking, home windows have nothing to do with that.

Why should you get to tell me what kind of windows to buy on my home?

#49     Jun 28, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Ordinarily you wouldn't be told what kind, unless it's an urgent matter.

#50     Jun 28, 2012