Justice Roberts????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Not funny:mad:

I actually went, oh shit! And pulled up my platform.:D

#11     Jun 28, 2012
  2. JamesL

JamesL

Less stocks, more futures!

#12     Jun 28, 2012
  3. 1011011

so disappointed with roberts:mad: :(

republican fail!

#13     Jun 28, 2012
  4. Exactly.. who pays for all the entitlements? A clue: It isn't the people receiving them. Without "righties" this country would be a 3rd world shithole. Fact.

Since it is a tax, it is now obviously going to cost us all more money (taxpayers), If you don't have healthcare I heard them say it is going to be taken from your tax returns.. well what if you don't have any tax returns cause you made no money? Right, the rest of us buy it for you.

Also AK I'm not even sure that you should win technically, the mandate was ruled Unconstitutional under the commerce clause, but according to the CJ it can reasonably be considered a tax. On the bright side, Obama swore up and down that this WASN'T A TAX. I'm sure the Romney camp has begun producing that ad already.

#14     Jun 28, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Interesting. I would expect you to be like Ricter - balls to the wall long everything that isn't nailed down. The future is so bright, you gotta wear shades.

#15     Jun 28, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

Roberts: "when a court confronts an unconstitutional statue its endeavor must be to conserve, not destroy, the legislation"

Holy shit! all I can say is HOLY SHIT, this is our chief justice!

This opens the door to just about anything, the gov't can make you do anything unconstitutional and Roberts will call it a tax...

#16     Jun 28, 2012
  7. You know my postions, Tsing. They have not changed. The fundamentals, all jokes aside, have not been altered. I remain net long the dollar.

#17     Jun 28, 2012
  8. Mav88

Mav88

when a court confronts an unconstitutional statue its endeavor must be to conserve, not destroy, the legislation

WOW

#18     Jun 28, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

Fuck you too George W Bush

#19     Jun 28, 2012
  10. This is an excellent example of how far right the GOP has gone. Reagan, Bush the Elder, nor the Younger are welcome.

#20     Jun 28, 2012