Justice Roberts: I Am A Coward

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Go big gubbermint!!! :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ok3YcCVVfBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#21     Jun 28, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIIEEEEE!!!!1!!

#22     Jun 28, 2012
  3. Thanks. I think it may be time to add to my ignore list. No need to read the same talking points from four different dolts. Not to mention, as the election approaches, we will have to weed through the obama-plants.

#23     Jun 28, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So you believe every SCOTUS decision is "right"? And by "right", I assume we're referring to "moral" and "within the frame of the constitution"?

#24     Jun 28, 2012
  5. on the upside it would discourage lying.

#25     Jun 28, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Do it.

#26     Jun 28, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Whoa, you shouldn't cry over it. Some people just aren't born with the mental horsepower others are. It's not your fault AAA is more eloquent, insightful, and understands the topics he writes on far more than you could ever hope for.

Just be proud in who you are! :)

#27     Jun 28, 2012
  8. Mercor

Mercor

#28     Jun 28, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

My recommendation is you keep RCG for the left talking points. Ricter used to be far more conversational and insightful, but then he was caught hiding under another alias and after that all of his posts went to shit. Now he just trolls.

Normally, that would make me want to put him on ignore as well, but it's so much damned fun pointing out his blatantly horrid understanding of anything economic, and I would miss that if I moved him to my ignore list.

Besides, we get points for finding the Daily Ricter Riddle.

#29     Jun 28, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Learn to read, Goofy!

Lol.

#30     Jun 28, 2012