Justice Roberts: I Am A Coward

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Mercor

Mercor

Justice Roberts handed the election to Romney

#11     Jun 28, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

AAA, Ricter rarely, if ever, has any insightful commentary to offer anyone. So don't get all bent out of shape when he does his usual trolling routine.

Be comforted in the fact that he's approximately 30 IQ points below you and can do nothing about it.

#12     Jun 28, 2012
  3. So now people on the right side of history are dumber than people on the wrong side of history?

Yeah, well, okay then.:D

#13     Jun 28, 2012
  4. This is the end
    Beautiful friend
    This is the end
    My only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end
    Of everything that stands, the end
    No safety or surprise, the end
    I'll never look into your eyes...again

#14     Jun 28, 2012
  5. healthcare has in effect turned 100% government controlled.

you may argue but we still have private health insurers.

But thats not really true, since govt is taxing people without coverage any attempts by a private insurer to change premiums, policy, or whatever else will swiftly and harshly be dealt with by goverment officials because the citizen will simply complain and the govt has to listen because of the tax penalty.

Actually, i'd argue private health insurers will simply dissapear in a few decades because profit margins will shrink to zero and we'll have the liberal dream of single payer. Oh boy.

#15     Jun 28, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Has nothing to do with what side of history you are on. Has to do with the quality of the response you give someone who posts his point of view in a well thought manner.

Neither AAA's original post, nor any of his previous ones that I can recall (there may be an exception here or there) have ever warranted trolling regardless of whether you agree or not with his view (and I don't always agree). The same cannot be said of most of us.

And, just curious, but how do you actually define the "right" side of history, again?

#16     Jun 28, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

LOL!

Good point!

If you're not currently driving a GM product, you best get to shopping.
    I recommend the Silverado.

#17     Jun 28, 2012
  8. Landmark cases by the SCOTUS, you know a few of them I am sure.

#18     Jun 28, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, weak. Actually a form of crying itself.

#19     Jun 28, 2012
  10. Cclearly, the congress should pass a law imposing a $1 million tax on anyone who lies about being a war hero. Then it would be constitutional, according to Roberts.

#20     Jun 28, 2012