Justice against system sellers

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Samson77, Jan 10, 2004.

1. extremely well said, spec. i concur 100 %. unfortunately there will ALWAYS be those who insist on blaming others for their ignorance and mistakes.

bravo !

surfer :)

#11     Jan 10, 2004
  2. OK I'm sorry it's 40K not 40 systems. Nevertheless, I have some experience in business and know methods used by so-called marketing guys/con artits because before entering business I have followed some courses by these guys and frankly I don't like them and their methods. They are very very clever as they can guess what you would think: they know that a client will have some suspicion, ego etc... so they really exploit that.

Perhaps you are a "true" normal forum guy but I am wondering about your big claim and insistence because I know these methods: you could just exploit the feelings of most people to better attract them later, this is called "coercive persuasion". An example is "how to attack the subjects' egos and force them to come to a decision" http://www.maxxsystems.com/take-away.html in this post
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14815&highlight=marketing
    As you can see I really don't defend con artists on the contrary.

The Take Away
    aka... The Negative Sell

The Take Away is used to psychologically force the subjects to admit that they are the only ones who are responsible for making the ultimate decision to proceed with a project or not. And that we will not wait any longer for them to continue putting off making the decision.

We literally attack the subjects' egos
    and force them to come to a decision.

This technique will make them feel that if they don't go ahead with the product or service, that they are making a major mistake and that they are not bright enough to see the value of the deal.

"Maybe you're right,"
    the salesman said as he stood up and began closing his presentation materials.

"This program is not for everybody. I just really believed, based on what you've told me, you would finally see what I hoped we were going to accomplish for your company today."

"Maybe I shouldn't say this but, I guess this was just too sophisticated for you. It doesn't matter, you're obviously uncomfortable with the idea of going forward with the program."

(continue packing-up if not stopped by the subject and leave on civil terms.)

"I really thought you would appreciate this proposal." (Shrug)

The more egotistical the subjects, the more vehemently they will object to having you make up their minds for them. You should use this weakness to apply more coercive persuasion. It works really well.

#12     Jan 10, 2004
  3. I make money you morons.......

more than you will ever know ...

#13     Jan 10, 2004

4. LOL ! spend some on your website. what a joke . go to school, learn how to spell, learn how not to get ripped off. LOL !

www.samsontrading.com

:p :p :p

#14     Jan 10, 2004
  5. OK so now we know who the 3 system vendors are on elite .....

So be very cautious of any posts from these idoits.....

#15     Jan 10, 2004
  6. OMG! How funny is it when one of the 2,000 conspiracry theories that Harry comes up wit daily are true! :D :p

#16     Jan 10, 2004
  7. Are you one? Whats the deal wit the website? Do you sell something?

#17     Jan 10, 2004
  8. pspr

pspr

Samson, you are right. It is the outright lies and dishonesty that we need to fight against. We have the FTC, SEC and CFTC who are there to police against such practices but they don't do thier jobs effectivly enough. There are many, many trading system/method sellers who blatently lie about their performance and track record.

It is not the system purchaser who is at fault but those offering systems under false claims. There is nothing wrong with expecting the truth and our system in the U.S. tries to guarantee the truth or compensation if it is not so.

True, one with knowlege of an extraordinary system would be foolish to sell it for less than tens of thousands of dollars, but if one advertises the 'holy grail' for sale he/she should be expected to produce it.

In short, it is not foolishness to expect the truth in advertising. But, it is foolishness to expect that all new venders are completely honest in their claims.

P.S. harry(frenchie)trader, fuckoff@!@!

#18     Jan 10, 2004
  9. newtoet

newtoet

I think many would like to know this answer...waiting for a response Samson.

#19     Jan 10, 2004
  10. everyone chill for a bit...jeez...is there one thread on any of these forums that doesn't eventually turn negative????

:(

#20     Jan 10, 2004