JustForex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Sebastian11, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Mifar

Mifar

I don’t really wanna interrupt your discussion because it depends on a concrete person whether to trade via phone, tablet or not. Personally, I prefer to use desktop version, but when you are not at home their mobile terminal does a very good job as you can earn a couple of bucks just drinking coffee.)

#21     Jun 27, 2016
    Sebastian11 likes this.
  2. I bought a tablet computer for it, the phone is not convenient - the screen is small, and I don’t like large phones.

#22     Jul 12, 2016
  3. Mifar

Mifar

Well on the contrary I like the screen 5-5,5 inch, more screen is unnecessary and less - is not nice. And here's something else I wanted to say, I ordered my first withdrawal. Wanted to take a screenshot when the order was still processing, but didn’t have time, but still the screenshot doesn’t lose its relevance, and I have fully formed an opinion about the broker.

#23     Jul 15, 2016
  4. preme

preme

On which platform trader feel easy he can use his skills of trading . No one can say that IPhoe or Laptop support or profits . It is your good broker and experience of trading which helps to make profits. I like MT4 of any regulated broker . Just forex is giving high leverage to traders and lower spread .

#24     Jul 16, 2016
  5. Gramp

Gramp

It's not you was like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted, but this broker is ok.People also wrote you that the broker is good))

#25     Jul 20, 2016
  6. Mifar

Mifar

You know, people say things, I can also tell you that Earth is square) You can’t be completely sure until you check it by yourself. I’ve done it, so now I know that the broker cashes out really fast.

#26     Aug 15, 2016
  7. Gramp

Gramp

It’s ok) Next time you’ll be more wise and if you think about sharing your screenshot with a solid sum, you’ll know that you need to make it faster because they cash out really fast.

#27     Aug 18, 2016
  8. Hey people, which sums have you tried to cash out here? I mean the numbers starting from 1000$.

#28     Aug 25, 2016
  9. Carlll

Carlll

Well, if we talk about round withdrawals, I did them repeatedly with this broker and there were no problems. They transferred money to my account in the same way as small amounts. And why do you ask?

#29     Sep 14, 2016
  10. Well, I just want to know about round withdrawals, with farthings it was without problems, but now I have a pretty penny on my deposit and I want to withdraw it once.

#30     Sep 17, 2016