Just2Trade

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Brucelee, May 23, 2007.

1. Don't you lot find this to be a concern ? $2.50 a trade is not going to look too clever if you are not getting the best price.

#11     May 30, 2007
  2. I always use limit buy/sells, its not like I am scalping Eminis.

#12     May 30, 2007
  3. \

You think that your geting the best price if 95% of your orders are going to the NYSE?????:confused: :confused: ...

#13     May 30, 2007
  4. NONE of the smart routed orders are routed to NYSE, they go mostly to Lehman. Suggests Just2Trade is not an exchange member.

I would very much like it if they could compete with IB, as they have a FIX API and unbeatable commission, but I am completely unconvinced.

#14     May 31, 2007
  5. All it says on their site is that Success Trade Securities is the parent company of Just2Trade.com and is a licensed online brokerage firm that was registered in March 1999 by the SEC. Success Trade Securities is a member of the NASD and SIPC.

#15     May 31, 2007
  6. mcpwn1

mcpwn1

i checked success trade and they do belong to NASD,i checked just2trades clearing firm (north american clearing) and theyre on NASD too. just2trades name isnt anywhere, but the corporate offices are in the same place and the customer support sometimes answer saying " success trade".

So i think im pretty safe. one more day of waiting for my last wire to get in :D

#16     May 31, 2007
  7. They have given me a login whilst I await funding, but I am having trouble with the J2Trade Java trading platform. It knocks out my connection and I have to restart. I am talking to support but am curious if anyone else has experienced similar problems.

#17     Jun 1, 2007
  8. mcpwn1

mcpwn1

make sure you call them and tell them that you sent the wire. I dont even have the java platform on my thing lol what is it under in the menu :D

#18     Jun 1, 2007
  9. marakima

marakima

I've had a just2trade account for about 4 months, and while I am pleased with the speed of the interface and what seem like good executions (although of course I am not able to do a reliable test to verify this), my gripes are with: 1) the balances page -- account balances don't always update correctly, even after waiting overnight. I intend to email them about this on Monday. 2) The clearing firm -- North American Clearing -- you have to log into their site for confirms, and their site is also supposed to show balances and positions, but is not doing so correctly, at least for me at this time. 3) There is no ACH transfer yet. 4) No electronic syatements (yet).

I still have about half of my assets in Ameritrade Izone, which has truly lousy margin and cash/money market rates, but the best interface I've ever experienced. Incidentally, prior to beginning the shift to just2trade, I had requested a lower margin rate from Izone, which they agreed to, but they said they would notify me when the "process" of changing my rate would be completed, and after 2 months and multiple emails, the process never finished, so I closed out the margined positions and began moving funds out. The requested and supposedly approved margin rate at Izone was to be about the same as just2trade's. They wouldn't budge money market interest, though.

#19     Jun 2, 2007
  10. GTC

GTC

Actually free ACH-in/out has been there at just2trade for some time. Once setup, it needs to be used by phone/fax/email. I heard that the "online" version of ACH would be there by the first half of this year. They do pay even for the first $10k credit balance, short sales, etc. I liked their logical orders. The response to email inquiries is slower than AmeritradeIzone's; but unlike Izone, they have prompt toll-free phone customer services.

#20     Jun 2, 2007