Just wore out... anyone using Trading services for trades?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Jdesey, May 15, 2018.

1. Holy crap, you definitely have got serious issues. Nonetheless, all the best to you.

#21     May 16, 2018
    Handle123 likes this.
  2. Arnie

Arnie

I'm currently subscribed to Adam Johnson's "Bullseye Brief" through IB. It's free for 45 days through IB. I think his portfolio is up 12-15%. I do my own thing, but it is sometimes good to get other perspectives. Another one I really like is Lowry Research. You can download a bunch of white papers for free and get some good ideas for research.

This business is a whole lot easier when you take a longer approach. You'll make more money sitting on your hands than trying to trade a squiggly line on a chart.

https://bullseyebrief.com/

https://www.lowryresearch.com/

#22     May 16, 2018
    NoodleStrudle likes this.
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

Sorry for the offtopic, but can't stand stupidity...

Really. I can list at least 5 supplements from personal experience that helped ME. That doesn't necessary mean they will help everybody.

Half of the drugs what your doctor prescribe you is supplement based or they have a supplement that is a close equivalent.

The TA example is also perfect, just because one TA doesn't work it doesn't mean other can not. Now you could say in both cases more of them don't work than what works, but don't over generalize and throw everything out...

Please address the issue and don't bullshit yourself...

#23     May 16, 2018
  4. We need you in the TA forums. You could potentially save many newbies and social media veterans thousands in losses. They claim the opposite holds true :D

#24     May 16, 2018
  5. You added zero value, because something works for you (so you claim with zero evidence, but hey, I bite) has zero value nor does it generalize. It's like you saying "hey for me myself I experienced that there is no climate change in my mom's basement". That may hold true for your particular case but goes in the face of accepted scientific evidence. If TA worked every single professional buy side and hedge fund trader would use it and make hundreds of millions (none of them would risk engaging in insider trading and be afraid to get caught) . If supplements broadly had any effect at all then millions of people would be healthier which they are not. You can bullshit yourself (to use your terminology) but don't mislead others please

#25     May 16, 2018
  6. RRY16

RRY16

You forgot Hemrhoids from your career as a Truck Driver.

#26     May 16, 2018
    NoodleStrudle likes this.
  7. John9999

John9999

Wow. This thread went on numerous different directions. So I guess I’ll have to chime in on the whole supplement discussion. If you want your mom blown look up the inquiry that was done by New York State Attorney General a few years ago. They found that was said to be in the products is not true at all or just trace elements. He was pushing to have the supplement industry regulated under the FDA rather than the cosmetics industry standards.
    If that ever happens you can say goodbye to the entire supplement industry. Basically they’re just selling garbage

#27     May 16, 2018
  8. userque

userque

It's not your fault. Rarely does anyone receive an on-point answer. :)

#28     May 16, 2018
  9. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I'm curious...

Why do almost every doctor recommend to women that are pregnant to take Folic Acid "supplement" ?

Why do almost every doctor recommend to their patients that are "anemic" via iron deficiency to take Iron "supplement"...in some cases...higher dosage is "prescribed medicine". In the latter situations...blood tests are then used to determine how effective the iron supplements are and then the prescription is adjusted until the anemia is gone along with adjustments in the nutrition. ?

Both above have supporting data going back 20 years that show the VO2max levels improved in the blood in comparison to the placebo groups in the same study.

Anyways, you willing to take a chance on the life of the baby and tell your girlfriend, wife, sister or friend to NOT take those recommended supplements by their doctor when pregnant ???

Risking possible birth defects like Spinal Bifida in the unborn child.

My ex-spouse didn't believe in supplements but when she was pregnant with both of our children...she did everything the doctor told her to do including taking the Folic Acid supplements until her 12 weeks of pregnancy as instructed.

After birth of our children (healthy kids)...she's back to believing supplements are useless and she then had her tubes tied. :D

Regardless, I don't recommend supplements unless its being "prescribed" or "recommended" by a doctor that understands your test results along with being recommended with changes in the nutrition.

Thus, supplements for other reasons when tests show you have no defieciency...supplements not needed when such can be accomplish via dietary (nutrition).

wrbtrader

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    #29     May 16, 2018
  10. Cswim63

Cswim63

You might want to stop trading. You're just going to project current issues. The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting different results. You need to get honest with yourself. Don't trade, enjoy your life first. Your initial resistance to this statement might be a starting point for change.

#30     May 19, 2018