Just Wondering ET, Why the Anonymity?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by ess1096, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Dont forget, many dont have real names, having been raised by tribes of truculent baboons.

#21     Oct 8, 2007
  2. B/c people like privacy?????

#22     Oct 8, 2007

3. B/c for instance people dont want others to know their info, for instance that you live in Levittown, and other info...you see

#23     Oct 8, 2007
  4. ess1096

ess1096

Thank you for pointing out the obvious Mr. Simpleton. I was hoping for something a bit deeper than that. Especially from a "Moderator" of the Psychology board.

#24     Oct 9, 2007
  5. zdreg

zdreg

maybe it is easier to accept gratuitous insults like yours above when people don't know your real name.

#25     Oct 9, 2007
  6. Did somebody call? You;ve got my name, now here is where I ilve, got a pen... write this down. It's on 123 AssKick Street, Your-Mama-is-my-ho-ville USA.

Rennick out:cool:

#26     Oct 9, 2007
  7. Rateesquad is like 15 years old, cant believe ET lets people moderate who are so young.

#27     Oct 9, 2007
  8. Mvic

Mvic

Certainly easier to make them.

Personally I like the freedom of being able to make comments (like in the rent vs buy conversation for example or in the PL thread) without freinds and family googling my name and finding all my private info on ET :)

#28     Oct 9, 2007

9. LOL.

Thats funny, I didn't know we were neighbors.

#29     Oct 9, 2007
  10. Yeah, right. As if someone would really name a kid "Steve Tvardek".

Just f*ckin' with you! My name ain't "Max Power" either. But it would be cool to be named "Hugh Johnson"! :D

Good trading. :cool:

#30     Oct 9, 2007