Just wondering...are there any stock traders who followed the trend and began trading crypto?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by bozhkov, Jan 23, 2018.

1. bozhkov

bozhkov

I have a thought that no professional stock traders believe in future if crypto currency so it can't be considered seriously. Am I wrong?

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

There was a guy that was opening shop in Chicago from here who got fed up with the naysayers

3. fan27

fan27

I know a guy in my area who bought bitcoin around $200. Says he bought more than 25 but less than 100 bitcoins. He told me this when bitcoin was around $7,000. Assuming he owns 50, he is sitting on around 500k. Plus he has been in business selling mining rigs. Not too shabby :)

4. I know the guy who bought 400 bitcoins for $2 bucks each and sold at $10K.That is the end of story with bitcoin i think.

Van_der_Voort_4, bozhkov and fan27 like this.
  5. Jack1960

Jack1960

Let us play 'my story is better than yours.' My guy mined bitcoin for zero and sold it at $22000.

bozhkov likes this.
  6. Yes, there are many who I know and I am one of them.

7. For those who can read trends using old school TA, BC is as good as it gets! Right out of the textbook.

zdreg and Chuck Krug like this.
  8. bozhkov

bozhkov

and the winner is...

9. bozhkov

bozhkov

Yep, no doubt that there are lucky (clever) guys who bought bitcoins just in time. I'm talking about present time, when there is millions of new crypto appearing everyday and bitcoin is moving there and back - I mean there is no place for analysis or strategies, right? Just buying and hoping to sell before collapse - this is how I see it

10. tomorton

tomorton

Great uptrend, wrong market.

#10     Jan 25, 2018