Just Who's Blackmailing Petraeus

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 12, 2012.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

#21     Nov 13, 2012
  2. #22     Nov 14, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

Petraeus has agreed to testify. Friday to the Senate committee and still working out the date for the House committee.

Panetta has joined Hillary in Australia to try and stay as far away as possible and not be able to testify.

#23     Nov 14, 2012
  4. jem

jem

#24     Nov 14, 2012
  5. It sounds and looks to me as if Petraeus was being blackmailed by the white house. They had to know this was bigger than him getting a little strange on the side. This broad was pumping him for intel, and the other spy nympho Kelly is in on it too. That means Allen is dirty as well.
    Benghazi blows up and Petraeus is given his ultimatium. Lie or go down hard for leaking classified intel. The entire administration looks to have exposure, all the way to the top. This could even be bigger than Benghazi. Could be dealing with radical Islamists playing both sides of the fence. Wouldn't be the first time this government did that.

#25     Nov 14, 2012
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

It appears that the chick in Florida, Jill Kelley, is completely off her rocker also.

Jill Kelley, honorary consul
    http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/14/jill-kelley-honorary-consul/?hpt=hp_t2

In a 911 call, aspiring socialite Jill Kelley demands that police in Tampa, Florida, help remove people from her property, describing herself as an “honorary consul general.”

"I am an honorary consul general,” the 911 recording says. “… I have inviolability. They should not be on my property. I don't know if you want to get diplomatic, uh, protection involved as well. It's against the law to cross my property …"

That sound you are hearing is the cuckoo going off...

#26     Nov 14, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

The world of the cuckoos.

Her husband is a surgeon but they are $2 million in debt and their house has been in foreclosure for two years.

#27     Nov 14, 2012
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Exactly. The worst part is that most of America will follow a news story involving a titillating affair involving people in government while ignoring entirely the real story about Benghazi.

Note the cancer charity scam that Jill Kelley has been runing from her house.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...aeus_n_2124213.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

#28     Nov 14, 2012
  9. have you been looking in the mirror lately??! LOL

cookoo cookooo

#29     Nov 14, 2012
  10. She is HOT!

[​IMG]

#30     Nov 14, 2012