Just who are the bad guys in the polygamy case?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Yours truly, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Or Kent State, Rodney King and the rest of the LA nonsense, riots and all. Or, more current, raided by fbi, atf, for possessing subversive George Washington citizen's rulebook. 2006.

Civil liberties have been steamrolled over the year, yet so many seem to hate the aclu. I have to agree that some aclu stuff gets a bit bizarre, but they seem to be consistent. Wire taps etc. getting to be a bigger mess daily. Yet we can't find OBL with the force of the US military.

This is not left or right in my opinion, just scary.

c

#41     Apr 17, 2008
  2. AAA,

El Hajj Malik El-Shabazz was assasinated when he recognized that factions and fragmentation was counter-productive.

MLK was assasinated after he realized that it is not about race, it's about CLASS.

JFK was assasinated when he had intentions to eliminate fiat currency.

RFK was assasinated when he decided to attempt to provide truly free markets.

ANYONE who attempts to live outside of the control of the upcoming NWO will be destroyed, professionally, socially, or personally.

This is so serious that I worry about this post, I am ex-Army. I know what our government can and will do for the interest of the USA.

I am conflicted, because I am an American. I want my country to win.

But should we win by any means necessary?

I don't know.

#42     Apr 17, 2008

3. Your right .. John Lennon was assasinated because he was going to form a boy band called N-synch

never think outside the box!!

#43     Apr 17, 2008
  4. Yannis

Yannis

Isn't it true that they found several 14, 15 and 16 years old girls who had given birth, some more than once? That's staturory rape, especially in Texas where you have to be 16 to marry, even with your parents' consent. If that's true, what else do we want?

#44     Apr 17, 2008
  5. Yannis

Yannis

Yes, AlQaeda from Iran, no Iraq, no... from Iranq :)

#45     Apr 17, 2008
  6. Yannis

Yannis

Well, you know, the B-1B stealth bombers are not shown here, they are invisible! :)

#46     Apr 17, 2008
  7. Turok

Turok

Sorry, but having been raised in just such a compound you couldn't be more wrong.

Getting your "tight pussied fuk bitches" pregnant is part of the plan -- it's all about control (and making more tight pussied fuk bitches).

JB

#47     Apr 17, 2008
  8. well the 16 yr old that made the call doesn't exist. and the man named as the rapist hasn't been in texas in 30 yrs.

my point is show me some proof. the media pundits throw a lot of fake charges around.. so far there is not one legitimate charge that we know of. when there is.. i will be the first to look at it and condemn the criminals.

#48     Apr 17, 2008
  9. you were raised in an LDS community?

#49     Apr 17, 2008
  10. Maybe we should station armed guards at the entries and exits of every hospital in every city in the US, to make sure we catch every teen who gives birth, to catch every statutory rapist who impregnated her, and put both children in government compounds until they're fully indoctrinated into the loving arms of the light?

#50     Apr 17, 2008