Just who are the bad guys in the polygamy case?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Yours truly, Apr 15, 2008.

1. This thing is looking worse every minute.

You've gotta feel for the mothers and children in this case.

#31     Apr 16, 2008
  2. Yep, rounded up 400+ kids and took them into custody, ......all on the overwhelming evidence of one anonymous phone call.

Can't seem to find whoever made the call.

This really should be included in the gun control thread. This is why guns are necessary and this should meet the requirements of "militia", too, for the over the top crowd.

#32     Apr 17, 2008
  3. guns wouldn't have helped in this situation. the para military police had a frickin tank there ready to go "waco" on their asses.

#33     Apr 17, 2008
  4. Its funny how you bring up Waco rat...Becuase once again they created that whole mess...was the guy in Waco a nut? for sure..but the feds were INSIDE and had free reign ...they left and cam back an hour later with guns blazing.

..Kind of reminds be of my ol days as a bouncer....I never ever had a fight like some of the clowns do...you get the troubled guy out of the bar with as little fuss as possible...how many times have you seen a litttle argument between two drunks in a bar become a huge brawl becuase the bouncer goes flying in and starts pushing shoving and knocking people over???? I kind of think thi is what happened in both Wac and in this case.

#34     Apr 17, 2008
  5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#35     Apr 17, 2008

6. Just in case any of those 400 kids has a bb gun, they came prepared!

#36     Apr 17, 2008
  7. well the men at the ranch were armed i think.. (not positive). but this whole para-militarization of our police forces is beyond disturbing.

#37     Apr 17, 2008
  8. Man, theres a whole lot thats disturbing about these type of cases.

The whole para military thing can only lead to greater horrors as these people who chose to live outside of the cyclical embrace of the power elete, devise even more extreme measures for self defense.

And how about the way the excuse is being framed. The intent of having a harem of tight pussied fuk bitches, don't hold water. If that were the intent, there would be very few children, and a whole lot of birth control regulations within the community.

#38     Apr 17, 2008
  9. Dozens of federal agencies and every two bit police force now have their own SWAT teams, all pumped up and ready to go. It is a huge potential threat to our liberties. Anyone remember the storm troopers that Clinton sent in to snatch that little cuban boy in miami and send him back to Castro?

#39     Apr 17, 2008

10. I'm just waiting for them to announce that the 'polygamist' are actually al qaeda. :eek:

#40     Apr 17, 2008