just turned 50

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by andrasnm, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

...at this point Baron seriously concidered renaming his website Seniletrader.com. :)

On the other hand:

Sok Boldog Szulinapot Apukam!!!

P.S.: Es ne feledjuk: Keso banat ebgondolat....

#11     Dec 7, 2006
  2. I am on a different path now, trying to simplify my life and trading is not that fitting to my lifestyle. I am more into real estate and writing. But I guess I was really pressed I would have to admit - I sucked at it..... :)
    P.S. clearly if I was very good at it I would make some time.....remember I have been at it since 1986 on and off and I had tried everything and now my drive to make money via market speculation is gone.
    I figure harder I tried - less I was succeeding. It is a mind game and there is only so much in my budget to going around......
    My karma is not trading and I sould have figured it out in Chicago when I was positioned to trade there but I gave up and moved back to Austin.....it is hard to fight ones destiny... can be expensive....

#12     Dec 7, 2006
  3. Umm..how can I put this bluntly?
    F*CK THAT B*TCH...

Who cares...just a broad...

#13     Dec 7, 2006
  4. Many happy returns.

#14     Dec 7, 2006
  5. traderob

traderob

Very honest of you! You were pretty good with your oil long calls...

#15     Dec 8, 2006
  6. Humpy

Humpy

Once a trader always a trader
    You will be back trading buddy even if you dont know it yet

#16     Dec 8, 2006
  7. happy birthday.

50 is the new 30.

you want to really get depressed? talk to some married guys with 9 to 5s!! (no offense married or 9 to 5 guys - my point is simply that the grass is always greener on the other side right??)

bitches are like buses. theres always another one just around the corner - but they are rarely around when you need one.

treat yourself. remind yourself of times you felt really good in your life. you deserve to be happy.

#17     Dec 8, 2006
  8. LOL, well you obviously have a sense of humor and some insight into yourself and life in general. That's far more than many people ever have.

#18     Dec 8, 2006
  9. reg

reg

#19     Dec 9, 2006
  10. maxpi

maxpi

I recall my 50th well. I was the married guy with the 9 to 5 but it did not suck at all, I loved the job. Nonetheless I went to work that day and just ate a huge, huge breakfast. I was searching for a way to feel good about being so old when I had had absolutely no goals or accomplishments in life other than keeping a roof overhead and food on the table. I went to work on goals in a serious way right after that and never looked back. If you are working towards your goals every single day then you are working towards your dreams and it almost has to arrive eventually.

#20     Dec 9, 2006